As the 2015 holiday season approaches, many cries will be heard across the globe by people graduating from the kids table.
That's right, you're an adult.
1. When your entire high school rolls into the local bar on Thanksgiving Eve.
2. For those who went a little too HAM before the turkey...
3. Super adult expectations for the Thanksgiving feast.
4. ...and, of course, fulfilling those expectations.
5. But not before eating the main course like a savage.
6. Trying that food that you know you still don't like.
7. Greeting that relative that keeps posting racist articles on Facebook.
8. And trying to avoid the incoming questions about your job, love life, anything but your current Netflix binge, etc.
9. (...but having to answer them anyways).
10. Trying to keep up with the "athletic" cousins playing football.
11. ...and dealing with the consequences.
12. FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL.
13. And by that...we mean falling asleep on the couch.
14. When the conversation turns political...
15. But somehow get dragged into it.
16. You will quickly turn to your very important work emails for refuge.
17. So you do what adults do best...
18. And steer the conversation to something bearable.
19. Overall, Thanksgiving is kind of exhausting as a postgrad.
20. But there's nothing quite like coming home again.
Happy Thanksgiving, Harrys!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!