It's time to find out what your life would be like if you were famous! Highlight the first word you see in each word jumble to piece together YOUR life among the rich and famous!
1. The first career you can find is the reason you're famous:
2. The first celeb name you can find (that correlates with your sexual preference) is your famous ex:
3. The next celeb name you can find (that correlates with your sexual preference) is your current famous significant other:
4. The first city you can find is where you live:
5. The first celeb name you can find is the celebrity you're publicly feuding with (other than the two you already found):
6. The first amount of money you can find is how many millions of dollars you're worth:
7. The first controversy you can find is reason why you’re on the front page of the tabloids:
8. And the first adjective you can find is what the general public thinks of you:
Now it's time to tell your story! Put together your ~famous~ life by inserting the words you found in the paragraph below and paste it in the comment section!
Even though I don't need an introduction, my name is (your real name). In case you live under a rock, I'm a very famous (#1's word)! My first public relationship was with (#2). We battled it out in the tabloids and our relationship unfortunately ended in heartbreak. Luckily, just a few years later, I met (#3) and we married within months! We now live in a huge mansion in (#4) with a beautiful view. I would say my life is perfect but lately, I've been in the news for feuding with (#5). I just don't understand why they won't leave me alone! If you Googled me, you'd find out that I'm worth (#6) million dollars but I'm not counting! You might also find a few articles about my (#7) back in 2007, but let's just ignore those fabricated stories! Though the general public thinks I'm (#8), I try to remain humble because I know everyone can't be famous.
(Your real name)