8. You have very different aspirations for life than anyone else.
You dream big.
12. Your hatred allows you to splurge in other areas.
Because hating people is free.
19. You learned your nursery rhymes differently.
Aren’t these the right lyrics?
21. You have a whole book of people you want to punch in the face.
And soon you’ll need to write a sequel.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.