1. Why does this dude with crazy eyes and a microphone look totally familiar?!?
5. But don’t worry, HE’S STILL RELEVANT AND TOTALLY DOING STUFF!
6. After Idol, Dunkleman showed his range as an actor when he played a shaggy-haired man suspected of killing his boss on NYPD Blue in 2004.
And he was totally robbed of an Emmy for his performance.
7. In the same year, he reprised his reoccurring role as the animated character “April Fool” on Nickelodeon’s The Fairly OddParents.
Which he was robbed of a Daytime Emmy for.
9. And although it never got the green light, Dunkleman proved his creative abilities in 2009 when he pitched a TV series about his life after American Idol titled American Dunkleman.
You can still watch the hilariously depressing trailer here.
10. With not much left to prove, Dunkleman is staying busy these days as the occasional host of Family Feud Live in Atlantic City.
(We think the blurry man in the suit is Dunkleman.)
11. Dunkleman also has an adorable son and the perfect amount of hair around his nipple:
12. NOT TO MENTION AN AWESOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!1!!!1!
13. And he’s totally on cuddling basis with music video legend Eric Roberts!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."