1. Why does this dude with crazy eyes and a microphone look totally familiar?!?
5. But don’t worry, HE’S STILL RELEVANT AND TOTALLY DOING STUFF!
6. After Idol, Dunkleman showed his range as an actor when he played a shaggy-haired man suspected of killing his boss on NYPD Blue in 2004.
And he was totally robbed of an Emmy for his performance.
7. In the same year, he reprised his reoccurring role as the animated character “April Fool” on Nickelodeon’s The Fairly OddParents.
Which he was robbed of a Daytime Emmy for.
9. And although it never got the green light, Dunkleman proved his creative abilities in 2009 when he pitched a TV series about his life after American Idol titled American Dunkleman.
You can still watch the hilariously depressing trailer here.
10. With not much left to prove, Dunkleman is staying busy these days as the occasional host of Family Feud Live in Atlantic City.
(We think the blurry man in the suit is Dunkleman.)
11. Dunkleman also has an adorable son and the perfect amount of hair around his nipple:
12. NOT TO MENTION AN AWESOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!1!!!1!
13. And he’s totally on cuddling basis with music video legend Eric Roberts!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.