1. There’s literally no difference between second and last place to you.
2. You took gym more seriously than any other class you ever took in school.
3. Everything is a competition to you, regardless if anyone else knows it.
RACE IS ON.
4. You only studied in school because you HAD TO get better grades than your friends.
7. Bragging rights bring just as much joy to you as actually winning.
11. You don’t sleep for weeks when the competition you signed up for is nearing.
13. Your version of hell is being surrounded by constant “game over” screens.
19. It’s nearly impossible to be friends with anyone who is slightly better at something than you.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩