1. There’s literally no difference between second and last place to you.
2. You took gym more seriously than any other class you ever took in school.
3. Everything is a competition to you, regardless if anyone else knows it.
RACE IS ON.
4. You only studied in school because you HAD TO get better grades than your friends.
7. Bragging rights bring just as much joy to you as actually winning.
11. You don’t sleep for weeks when the competition you signed up for is nearing.
13. Your version of hell is being surrounded by constant “game over” screens.
19. It’s nearly impossible to be friends with anyone who is slightly better at something than you.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.