1. Dealing with the rational fear of death by icicle.
2. Taking the day off to go skiing at A-Basin only to sit in hours worth of ski traffic.
3. Trying to park with completely nonexistent lines.
4. Planning for 50-degree weather only for a cold front to come through the next day.
5. Attempting to drive AT ALL on I-25 while it's snowing.
6. Leaving your house without your Burt's Bees.
7. Completely losing your bike to the snow.
8. Trying to navigate through parking lots scattered with snowplow mountains.
9. Dealing with all of your social media accounts turning into just shots of your friends' patios covered with snow.
10. Needing a FULL ON sweater to run a Denver 5K.
11. Accidentally leaving your car window cracked.
12. Losing an hour of sleep because you need time to dig your car out of the snow in the morning.
13. Having to wear an INFINITE amount of layers just to go to a Broncos game.
14. Praying for a snow day THAT WON'T HAPPEN because all of the snow WILL be melted by the end of the day.
15. The snow totally cockblocking your thirst to play outdoor sports.
Just give me some "love," winter.