1. Forgetting to properly pack for the DESERT CONDITIONS.
Excuse me while I burn to death.
2. Making the painful decision to walk a part of the strip instead of taking a cab.
EIGHTY MILES LATER.
3. Losing A LOT of money in a slot machine because you felt it ~calling you~.
I TRUSTED YOU, ELTON.
4. Politely accepting a call girl card not realizing what it actually is.
THEY WERE FLICKING THEM AT ME!
5. Posing for a picture with someone dressed up AND not realizing they charge.
He likes warm hugs and money.
6. Partying so hard at the pool during the day that you pass out by 9 p.m….
7. …or losing all sense of time inside a casino and staying out until 6 a.m.
Either way: hungover.
8. Getting a stomachache from drinking an ENTIRE slushy from Fat Tuesday.
At least it kept you cool.
9. Drunkenly buying a questionable souvenir.
There goes food money.
10. Missing a prior engagement because you didn’t factor in waiting lines for a taxi.
Never. Getting. On.
11. Paying $40 for a buffet only to not be able to fit in your outfit for the night.
Damn you, all you can eat.
12. Gambling away a ridiculous amount of money on a game you have no idea how to actually play.
ALL ON RED. I think?
13. Actually paying for a drink at a casino bar instead of waiting for a cocktail waitress to bring you a free one.
I’m just gonna hang out at this penny slot…
14. Not pregaming in your hotel room only to find out club drinks are more expensive than an entire handle at the store.
JUST FOR A VODKA TONIC?
15. Spending money on new heels only to hold them longer than actually wearing them.
Leaving a trail a blood.
16. Turnin’ up SO hard at the club that you have to make trash can stops all the way back to your room.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.