5. According to Page Six, a source told the outlet the rant was triggered by the SNL stage layout, and Kanye was threatening to leave the show entirely:
It was like he was having an emotional breakdown. He was calling the crew “white m———–s” and then said he was going to walk out. The only thing that stopped him from actually leaving right then was that nobody had access to the freight elevator. If he’d walked out on the live show, it would have been a disaster. And the whole meltdown was just because of the floor.
6. And here’s the whole rant, for your 2016 Kanye records:
Look at that shit. They took my fuckin’ stage off of SNL without asking me. Now I’m bummed. That and Taylor Swift, fake ass. Now I ain’t gonna do this, we’re breaking the mother fucking internet. I went through six years of this fucking shit. Let’s get to it, bro. Let’s get to it, bro! Are they fucking crazy? Bro! By 50% — Stanley Kubrick, Apostle Paul, Picasso, fucking Picasso and Escobar — by 50% more influential than any other human being. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with me! Don’t fuck with me! By 50%, dead or alive.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵