Demi Lovato just dropped the video for her new single "Cool for the Summer," and it's one GIANT party.
And let's face it — who doesn't want to be cool for the summer? Here's the video broken down into 13 simple steps so you too can be cool for the summer, just like Demi!
1. Get yourself a squad of pretty girls who don't believe seat belts are cool for the summer.*
2. Provocatively touch each other as you speed down a freeway.
3. Get your hair a little greasy so it looks like you've been uncontrollably sweating.
4. Dance next to an industrial-size sink but ONLY if it has a beach ball in it.
5. Spray whatever this is. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP — DO NOT SKIP.
6. Go to a party with a distressed cardboard-human present.
7. Wear heels that say "cool" so people know that you are, in fact, "cool."
8. Hair whips.
8½. MORE HAIR WHIPS.
The more hair whips, the cooler you'll be for the summer!