1. BARELY having any time to get ready for school dances because you were decorating all morning.
And the night before.
2. The struggle of coming up with a clever slogan to get you elected every year.
4. Being one of the FEW students always dressed up during spirit week.
8. Developing a strong passion for school pride that you can’t shut off.
10. The tough love between the student government seniors and freshmen.
11. Staying late after every single dance to clean up all the decorations.
13. Your poster-making skills are always under question.
IT’S FLAWLESS, MMK?
19. LITERALLY everyone running for president come senior year.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.