1. BARELY having any time to get ready for school dances because you were decorating all morning.
And the night before.
2. The struggle of coming up with a clever slogan to get you elected every year.
4. Being one of the FEW students always dressed up during spirit week.
8. Developing a strong passion for school pride that you can’t shut off.
10. The tough love between the student government seniors and freshmen.
11. Staying late after every single dance to clean up all the decorations.
13. Your poster-making skills are always under question.
IT’S FLAWLESS, MMK?
19. LITERALLY everyone running for president come senior year.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋