1. We’re all familiar with the fabulous dancing queen who lives inside Channing Tatum. You know — the one who can casually slay our existence by voguing.
2. Well, Shantay Tatum is back — this time lip-synching a very dedicated performance of “Let It Go” on Spike’s Lip Sync Battle.
3. Although this is just a preview of what’s to come on the Jan. 7 episode, the Elsa-inspired hair-whip-braid-spin single-handedly provides us with enough fierceness to last us through winter.
5. Channing for Frozen 2, please.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵