Coffee! (Iced venti chai with a shot of espresso light ice and soy milk.)
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Moscow Mule with very light vodka.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
My phone background is a fan drawn photo.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was at the gas station and someone offered to pump gas for me and I said, “No, I’m gonna do it myself.”
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Finding Prince Charming on Logo.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Spice Girls – Spice World (My dad bought it for me!).
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
A lot of Ariana Grande, Carly Rae Jepsen’s album Emotion Side B and Chainsmokers' “Closer.”
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
The Hot Chick.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A funny Laura Clery “Steven” video I sent in a group chat to my friends.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
The Blonde girl with both her hands over her head.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
Rihanna – She gets my skin tingling.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
One of my answers was a lie, wonder which.