3. Because you’re about to be saved by Max.
(Yes, that one dude who fizzled away after one season.)
4. You see, Max is the one and only Saved By The Bell hunk.
5. Unlike those little boys you idolize, the Holy Maxus is a manager of a burger joint.
Um hello, a businessman and free burgers on the daily. What a catch!
6. To add to his already extensive resume, Max does magic.
7. Like he’s so legit he pulls animals out of hats and shit.
Bonus: He must be so good with animals.
8. Needless to say, his magical powers and glasses probably inspired JK Rowling to write the Harry Potter series.
That cannot be a coincidence.
9. And then there’s his physical attributes.
10. Like his perfectly thinning, frizzled, halfro hair.
11. Totally straight out of your dreams.
12. And don’t even get me started on that smile.
Oh that cheese-melting smile.
14. Then there’s the clothes!
15. All of his clothes are fully loaded with surprises underneath.
All of them just waiting to come out and play.
16. And you know what they say:
A man in uniform should be a man quickly undressed.
17. Especially Max.
Because you know there’s tricks up that sleeve.
18. Like, could you even imagine Maxgasm between the sheets?
He’d flip your buns and nearly cut you in half with his saw.
22. Because you have a long way to go to reach this kind of perfection.
23. Maximum perfection.
24. So now I ask you, who’s ready for a Max milkshake?
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.