1. Use a sock instead of a Beautyblender to blend foundation.
2. Cover gray hairs with mascara instantly.
3. Rub garlic on your nails to make them stronger.
4. Use Vaseline and a disposable mascara wand as a lip scrub.
5. To make your fragrance last longer, spray it on right after you dry off from the shower.
6. If you don't have a curling iron, you can use a wooden pencil and a straightener to create tight, wavy curls.
7. Revitalize mascara by adding contact solution.
8. If you run out of nail polish remover, mix together equal parts lemon juice and vinegar.
9. Even out your hairline with eyeshadow and hairspray.
10. Apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to instantly make 'em thicker.
11. Heat up an almost-empty bottle of concealer to make use of those last drops of makeup.
12. Use hairspray and a wet cloth to get out lipstick stains.
13. Run your wet nails under cold water to make them dry faster.
14. Store your Beautyblenders in Easter eggs.
15. Use a toothbrush and hairspray to keep eyebrows in place.
16. Make a sheet mask out of rice paper.
This post has been updated after commenters pointed out that mouthwash does not, in fact, get rid of bruises!