1. So you and your roommate just moved into a new place!
2. But now you need furniture to fill it.
3. LET’S GO TO IKEA!
6. Look at all these glorious home goods!
8. So many options and ideas.
10. OK, enough dillydallying. Time to get to work.
Are these pencils cute or what?
12. Not just want, but NEED.
Like this thing that froths milk, which is absolutely essential to human well-being.
13. Wait, where are we?
Stick to the list!
16. Delirium sets in.
Everything starts to look the same.
17. Then despair.
Wait, is that wine??? Ugh, no. It’s not even.
18. It’s fine, you totally have time to refuel.
20. OK, back to work.
21. Your roommate is starting to lose steam.
22. If you have to refer to something by its bizarre unpronounceable Swedish name again…
23. You might actually flip your shit.
24. Take a deep breath, it’s almost over.
26. Uh-oh. You really should have been better about writing down those item numbers.
27. That one piece of furniture you ACTUALLY needed? Not. In. Stock.
28. You mutually decide to divide and conquer this vast land.
This is the part where you split up to save time, but instead end up trudging around in sad, lonely confusion.
30. You see the line to check out.
32. Until you see the receipt.
33. Only about $2,000 more than you were planning to spend.
35. Can you even afford that 50-cent hot dog??
36. But the experience is OVER. And that’s what matters.
37. OK, ready to leave.
Seriously, how do you even get out of here?
40. Yay! You’re home!
41. My god, there are so many boxes.
42. Whatever, you’ll deal with it tomorrow.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.