The official “My Little Pony” game is now out for both iPhone and Android.
It looks like this. It’s free to download on both iPhone and Android.
It’s essentially a skin of Farmville.
But set in Equestria (the world the My Little Ponies live in) with plenty of in-jokes for the MLP fandom.
1. 4/4 hooves
2. 4 sparkly hooves out of 4
3. 3/4 horseshoes
4. 4/4 hooves
5. 2.5/4 horseshoes — he thought it could have been better
6. 4/4 hooves
7. 3/4 horseshoes
8. 5/4 horseshoes
9. Another enthusiastic improper fraction!
10. Pretty sure that’s 11/10 hooves, which completely goes against our grading rubic, but we let it slide.
11. Bronies clearly do not care about proper critical grading guidelines.
12. 4/4 stars
13. 4/4 hooves
14. 4/4 horseshoes
15. That’s 8/8 hooves on one pony
16. The BuzzFeed staff even tried it — I liked it so much I gave it 5/4 horseshoes.
17. Our photographer Chris gave it 3/4 hooves because loading times were a little long. Oh, well!
All extra proceeds of the Brony-NYC meetup went toward the New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."