1. It's socially acceptable to wear flannel every day of the week.
2. Pumpkin spice lattes are back in full effect.
3. And it's not just coffee. Pumpkin spice is now a flavor for literally everything.
4. Your daily commute begins to look like this.
5. Which means the leaves will change into an ungodly beautiful assortment of colors.
6. Beautiful leaves you can play in to your heart's content.
7. You can bust out your fav Fall themed decorations.
8. Halloween is right around the corner.
9. Which means you can start watching the greatest Halloween-themed movie to ever exist: Halloweentown.
10. You can also watch every Halloween movie to exist.*
11. Every store you were once familiar with suddenly turns into a Halloween/Thanksgiving wonderland.
12. You can FINALLY bring the scents of fall indoors.
13. You can even wear them, too.
14. The weather is perfect for lighting a campfire, making s'mores, and cuddling up with your boo.
15. Baking has become that much more enjoyable.
16. State and county fairs have officially arrived.
17. Which means it's the only time of the year you can get delicious treats like this.
18. Or see a menu full of these items in general.
19. Friday night football games have been reinstated.
20. You can go to a pumpkin patch as many times as your heart desires.
21. You can binge Gilmore Girls because it perfectly captures the essence of Fall.
22. You can finally see your breathe when it's cold out.
23. And finally, holiday season is right around the corner.
24. Happy Fall, ya'll!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!