1. Finding somewhere to sit in a classroom full of right-handed seats.
2. Constantly getting ink from your pen on the side of your hand.
3. The rings of your binder ALWAYS getting in the way.
4. Using a pair of scissors that just never work quite right
5. Looking for a baseball glove that actually fits your hand.
6. When the pen at the doctor's office is attached to the right side.
7. Sitting next to a right-handed person in a restaurant.
8. Constantly being asked, "You're left-handed? How can you write like that?"
9. Using any type of mug ever.
10. Having to use a measuring tape... upside down.
11. Attempting to finish a crossword puzzle.
12. Constantly having to swipe your credit card on the right side.
13. Ever having to use a spiral notebook.
14. Using a measuring cup and feeling extremely awkward.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!