5. Marvel’s The Avengers- Trailer (OFFICIAL)
Now that Captain America, Thor, Ironman, and The Hulk have finally had their own blockbuster action flicks, Marvel is bringing them all under the same umbrella for their latest comic-to-film adaptation of the classic series The Avengers.
4. A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work
A lot has been said for how iOS is so intuitive that even babies pick it up naturally. Unfortunately, it builds an expectation that print can’t measure up to. While the debate about whether or not digital media will kill the traditional newspaper has grown stale as of late, adding a cute baby into the mix is sure to refresh the rhetoric.
3. Throwable Panoramic Ball Camera
Throw this ball in the air, and it’ll snap a 360 degree panorama once it reaches its apex. It’s a neat toy with one very specific use.
1. 15 October - United for Global Change
On October 15th, the Occupy Wall Street movement expanded worldwide, and this was the call to action that made it happen.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍