Think of a celebrity. Any famous person will do.
Find your favorite anagram of that person’s name. http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ works great for this. This becomes the title of the book.
Find a picture of your celeb. Overlay your Anagram as the title of the book. The subtitle will be “The Unauthorized Biography of _____.”
For bonus points you can try to tie in elements of the anagram into the picture, but that’s only for die-hards.
4. Oscar De La Hoya - Take 2
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏