2. The Beheading Of Marie Antoinette
The French Revolution was a golden era in Horsemaning. Large contraptions made of wood and iron, known as guillotines were made to overcome the cumbersome problem of 2 people posing while 1 paints the portrait. Instead, one person could pose while another painted. Marie Antoinette was said to be very fond of the craze, with thousands turning out to see her perform. Despite her status as a celebrity horsemaner, portraits of Marie horsemaning are less numerous than those of the guillotine itself.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.