We asked a few Native Americans what questions they would like to ask white people, and they had some thought-provoking inquiries.
1. “Why do you guys like headdresses so much?”
2. “Why do you always ask me ‘how Native I am’?”
3. “Why do you tell me I don’t look like a Native American?”
4. “Why do you think we get everything for free?”
5. “What’s up with the Washington R-words?”
6. “Why do you think that ‘real’ Indians all live on reservations?”
7. “So, what’s it like seeing yourself accurately portrayed in the media?”
8. “Why do you guys think we all know each other?”
9. “How are you enjoying our land?”
Sure, I’ll take it! :-(
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏