1. It's the only sport you cared about at the Winter Olympics.
2. If someone doesn't like hockey, you judge them intensely.
3. You own at least several different pieces of apparel from your favorite team, along with many other things.
4. Scoring tickets to a game automatically brightens your whole year.
5. You have a strong liking and admiration for certain players.
6. Coupled with a passionate hatred for others.
7. You go crazy if your team makes it to the Stanley Cup.
8. And even crazier if they win it.
9. Oh, and you remember this like it was yesterday.
10. You don’t know what to do with yourself in the off-season. Watch baseball. I guess.
11. But when the regular season starts up again, it's like Christmas morning.
12. You also have a best friend who loves the game just as much as you do.
13. And while you don't always agree with your other friends who side with different teams, that's OK.
14. Because in the end, we're all just trying to enjoy the greatest sport in the world.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!