“Hello, I’m Tony Perkins.”
1. “Help With The Protect Marriage Maine Coalition.”
2. “Use Family Research Council’s Voter Impact Toolkit”
3. “Between The Time Absentee Voting Begins And Election Day.”
(For Those Pastors Who Need A Hand.)
4. “This Costs Money.”
(Helpful Imagery Provided.)
5. “As Americans, We Have A Right. As Christians, We Have A Responsibility.”
(In Case You Missed It.)
For more videos about the upcoming marriage vote in Maine, see here at Towleroad.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.