1. Scalia is down with flogging, constitutionally speaking:
2. There are “some intelligent reasons” men and women should be treated differently:
3. Scalia just can’t handle The Washington Post anymore:
4. Although he suspects he has homosexual friends, Scalia says none have come out to him:
5. Even Scalia agrees that Justice Anthony Kennedy has become “the Thurgood Marshall of gay rights”:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (left) talks with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia during the Inaugural Luncheon in Statuary Hall after U.S. President Barack Obama’s ceremonial swearing-in at the U.S. Capitol on Capitol Hill in Washington, Jan. 21, 2013.
6. Everyone is using the F-word — “including, you know, ladies” — Scalia says:
7. Who would want Facebook friends? Not Scalia:
8. Scalia loved fighting with Justice John Paul Stevens in opinions:
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts is followed by Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia as they arrive for the presidential inauguration on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol in Washington Jan. 21, 2013.
9. When it comes to pop culture, Duck Dynasty and Seinfeld are the tops:
10. The Devil is smart:
11. Scalia writes dissents for law students:
12. He’s glad the court is paying more attention to the text of statutes now:
13. But, at the end of the day, he doesn’t care if history views him as being wrong:
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲