1. Scalia is down with flogging, constitutionally speaking:
2. There are "some intelligent reasons" men and women should be treated differently:
3. Scalia just can't handle The Washington Post anymore:
4. Although he suspects he has homosexual friends, Scalia says none have come out to him:
5. Even Scalia agrees that Justice Anthony Kennedy has become "the Thurgood Marshall of gay rights":
6. Everyone is using the F-word — "including, you know, ladies" — Scalia says:
7. Who would want Facebook friends? Not Scalia:
8. Scalia loved fighting with Justice John Paul Stevens in opinions:
9. When it comes to pop culture, Duck Dynasty and Seinfeld are the tops:
10. The Devil is smart:
11. Scalia writes dissents for law students:
12. He's glad the court is paying more attention to the text of statutes now:
13. But, at the end of the day, he doesn't care if history views him as being wrong:
Chris Geidner is the legal editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC. In 2014, Geidner won the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association award for journalist of the year.
Contact Chris Geidner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.