2. Customize Your Feed!
Quickly create your own feed with the kinds BuzzFeed stories you want. A simple process will let you choose which verticals you want to see more or less of so you can craft your own perfect BuzzFeed experience.
3. Completely Rebuilt!
The new app has had a major overhaul under the hood and is now much faster and much less crashy! Yay!
4. Using Your Laptop At Home Stinks!
You were on your computer all day at work (surfing BuzzFeed). When you get home you just want to relax on the couch, put your feet up and watch some TV—while reading BuzzFeed on iPad or iPhone.
5. If You Don’t Download It We’ll Have To Fire Our Crack Team Of Cat Programmers
It’s a tough job market out there for cat developers. We keep them happy and well fed and we’d hate to have to let them go. But if people don’t use our apps we’ll have no choice! :(
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱