2. Bathe In It
Skip the mud bath at the spa (because that’s gross and slightly horrifying) and take a dip in some melted chocolate ganache instead. What could be more relaxing than swimming in a tub full of cocoa and sugar? (Drinking it, maybe…)
3. Donate It
There are needy, hungry people out there. Donation bins are always filled with canned chili… canned chili… and *gag* more canned chili… a chocolate bar will erase all of your problems and brighten everyone’s day!
4. Make the Kids on Halloween VEEERY Happy
You will become very popular (and the outside of your house will be spared of eggs)
5. Form Your Own Currency
Forget about gold bars, pay people in chocolate bars (everybody will be happy with your tips)
QUESTION: What Would YOU Do With a Lifetime Supply of Chocolate?
(Besides rule the world, of course…)
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯