Mini Peach Cobblers
1 container Chobani® Vanilla Greek Yogurt
⅓ cup honey
4 cups (about 1½ pounds) fresh or frozen peaches (thaw if frozen)
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon almond extract
10 oatmeal cookies
6 teaspoons butter
1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
1. Combine Chobani® Vanilla Greek Yogurt with honey. Pour into loaf pan, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours.
2. Combine peaches, sugar, nutmeg, almond extract, and cornstarch.
3. Portion into ramekins (or in a baking dish). Using a plastic storage bag, crush oatmeal cookies until you have medium-sized crumbs. Place in a bowl and mix with butter and flour.
4. Top peaches with cookie topping (distribute among ramekins).
5. Bake at 375°F/190°C for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Top with frozen Chobani® Vanilla Greek Yogurt.