Blueberry French Toast Bake
6 fresh croissants
1 container blueberry Chobani yogurt
⅓ cup maple syrup
⅔ cup fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon flour
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Lightly spray baking dish.
2. Cut croissants into 1 ½–inch pieces.
3. Toss blueberries in flour and combine with croissant pieces in baking dish.
4. Beat eggs with blueberry Chobani yogurt and maple syrup.
5. Cover croissants and blueberries, allow egg mixture to seep into bread well. (Let sit for up to 30 minutes.)
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until eggs are set.