We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A waffle knit mini dress, because cute doesn't mean you can't be cozy. Pair with tights and platform booties.
2. A balloon-sleeved baby doll dress for a sweet but interesting silhouette to shake up your wardrobe. Who says feminine has to be restricting?
3. A faux suede overcoat to add a bit of sophistication to any look. As an added bonus, it's made from 20% recycled materials!
4. A faux leather mini dress with a unique square neck line for the days you're feeling a little ~edgy~.
5. A yellow puff-sleeved dress to brighten up any gloomy day. It can be dressed up with funky platform sandals and statement earrings.
6. A safari-styled romper for when you are feeling "crikey." Reviewers say this outdoorsy getup has the perfect amount of stretch, comfortably fits curves, and keeps them cool all day.
8. A shiny black puffer that emanates all the sensibilities of a chic, city gal while also feeling like the comfiest sleeping bag from your sleepaway camp days.
9. A groovy pair of heart-shaped sunnies that'll have you channeling main character vibes every day. Be prepared to blow kisses to all your fans as you go on your daily trot around the neighborhood.
10. A luxe pajama set to effortlessly glide into a smooth satin slumber. This set comes with a eye mask to help you stay in a state of deep relaxation and rest uninterrupted by beaming sun rays.
12. A long-sleeve dress to make your cottagecore and Little House on the Prairie fantasies come to life.
13. A plaid shirt dress to channel your inner lumberjack every day. Pair with knee-high boots when you're going out on the town (in the future).
14. An eyelet blouse with such exquisite detailing. This top looks divine tucked into any bottoms from your favorite pants to a denim skirt.
15. A smocked milk maid style top with tiered cinched sleeves for the ultimate cropped top that is loved by reviewers of just about every body type.
17. A jacquard slip dress so you can glide around in silky goodness. It's a sexy yet simple look that would layer well with a turtleneck for the chillier months.
18. A ruffle-sleeved sweater because nothing bad ever happens when you have have funky sleeves. It also adds some much needed flair to your everyday winter wear.
20. A French terry jumpsuit that's basically a fancy sweatsuit. It's loungewear made for just about every occasion from date night to Zoom happy hour.
21. A pair of platform hiker boots to stomp on all your haters. These also have a memory foam sole making them extra comfy.
22. A long-sleeve cinched-waist blouse that is designed to fit like a dream. The tiered puff sleeves on the arms are a beautiful touch, as well.
23. A pair of vintage style work pants because retro is always the move. Bonus they're made in this pretty burnt orange.
24. A smocked velvet cropped tank that will bring out your inner star power. Queue *Twinkle Twinkle Little Star*!
25. A creamy pair of wide-leg cropped denim to go with any top you own. Pair with a white top and white sneakers for the easiest monochromatic look.
27. A faux leather buttoned-down top for when you get tired of your basic white button-down. Pair with a funky skirt or cool statement pants for a bold look.
28. A tie-dyed, tiered sweatshirt dress, because you're ready to take the loungewear to the streets....*eventually*.
29. A baby blue mini dress with two slits because who doesn't look good in blue? Pair with sneakers for a casual walk about town or with black booties for a socially distanced date.
30. An emerald green velvet mini dress that's perfect all 365 days of the year. From holidays to Zoom birthdays, this one's got you covered.
31. A corduroy pinafore for when you want to wear overalls but need something a little more put-together. Layer anything from sweaters to cropped T-shirts under this one.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.