Hot & Spicy Chex™ Mix
3 cups Corn Chex TM cereal
3 cups Rice Chex TM cereal
3 cups Wheat Chex TM cereal
1 cup mixed nuts
1 cup pretzels
1 cup bite-sized cheese crackers
1⁄4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
11⁄4 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 to 3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and crackers; set aside.
In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on high for about 40
seconds or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and red
pepper sauce. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
2. Microwave uncovered on high for 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2
minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Chex™ Trail Mix
3 cups Cinnamon Chex™ cereal
3 cups Chocolate Chex™ cereal
1½ cups miniature marshmallows
½ cup milk chocolate chips
In large bowl, combine ingredients and mix well. Store in covered container.
Gluten-Free Cranberry Nut Chex™ Mix
6 cups Cinnamon ChexTM cereal
1 cup walnut halves
1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1⁄2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and walnuts; set aside.
2. In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, and oil on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute longer,
stirring after 30 seconds, until mixture is hot. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring
until evenly coated.
3. Microwave uncovered on high for 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in
cranberries. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in tightly covered container.
Gluten-Free Honey Nut Chex™ Trail Mix
4 cups Honey Nut ChexTM cereal
11⁄2 cups lightly salted whole cashews
1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
1⁄4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
1. Stir ingredients together in large bowl.
2. Store in airtight container.