1. The new cast and the old cast appear in the newest movie.
2. And let's not forget that the casting choices have been absurdly good since day one.
3. X-Men has the nobility factor.
Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen? They got knights on knights on knights!
4. And the royal chemistry is palpable — on-screen and off.
5. But forget chemistry, let's talk physics — X-Men features this magnetic attraction:
6. Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence: She is a smoldering Mystique.
Smoldering and fierce and blue.
Girl can work it in any shade.