1. Go River Surfing in Munich.
Watch the pros surf a 1 meter wave in the center of Munich. A city located 500 kilometers from the coast and 1,100 kilometers from any surfable waves, it’s hard to believe that an extreme sport like this is possible within Germany.
2. The Phallological Museum in Reykjavík.
The Phallological Museum in Reykjavík, Iceland contains the world’s largest collection of … penises. There are preserved specimens like whale and seal penises and even a large assortment of penis related memorabilia.
Men, take note. They’re accepting “donations!”
3. Run the Marathon du Médoc in Bordeaux.
Thousands of people participate in the charity race, Marathon du Médoc, in France every single year. They don flamboyant costumes and attempt to complete the marathon, all the while drinking wine and eating cheese.
Needless to say, many get so drunk that they don’t quite reach the finish line.
4. Throw Tomatoes at La Tomatina in Buñol.
Go crazy and throw tomatoes like a crazy person by attending the super fun La Tomatina in Buñol, Spain. This festival happens only once a year, when for a few hours, thousands of people can literally whip truckloads of crushed tomatoes at one another.
5. Smile at the Happy Rizzi House in Braunschweig.
It looks like Sponge Bob Square pants puked all over this building in Braunshweig, Germany. Try not to smile as you gaze at this modern building, adorned with all sorts of pop art like smiley faces, hearts and lips.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺