21 Wedding Ring Alternatives Every Couple Should Get
Diamonds aren't every girl's best friend.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
For some partners, exchanging rings is deeply symbolic and very much connected to their relationship, and that's beautiful.
1. But a traditional diamond ring may not be the right fit for some couples, and that's ok too.
2. There are lots of ways to show you're committed to someone.
3. And a ring may not be on the cards for a lot of reasons.
4. Maybe you're forgetful and terrified to carry around something so valuable and so small.
5. Maybe your budget won't allow for a big investment in a ring.
6. You might rather spend the big bucks on travel...
7. A new home...
Decide on a piece of art to hang in your dream home, and display it at your reception.
This romantic, limited edition print of Bob Dylan and Suze Rotolo goes for £350 from YellowKorner.