We all know growing out a pixie can be problematic.
Going from above the ears to shoulder length can be a very long waiting game.
But don't despair!
Just keep these really simple tips and tricks in mind for the transition period.
1. Know what to expect.
2. Be prepared to style for every stage.
3. Get fringe out of your face to tame your whole look.
4. Grow your headband collection.
5. Bond with your bobby pins.
6. Use a well placed hair clip to change the shape of the cut instantly.
7. Find the right product for your growing hair.
8. Whip any transition length into shape with a curling iron.
9. Twist your front layers away from your face to keep things under control.
10. Get creative with patterns for curly and natural hair.
11. Capitalise on your longest layers with a braid.
12. Hide messy transition layers with an accent scarf.
13. Blow dry, straighten, and tuck the longest layer behind the ear for a short bob effect.
14. Go for a pin-up look to hide uneven layers.
This vlogger makes her growing pixie as stylish as any fresh cut with the help of bobby pins and a scarf. Watch the video here.