1. Going on dates is overrated.
2. Anywhere you go is crowded, expensive, and takes you really far from your bed.
3. But staying home = hanging out with your favourite person.
4. In your favourite bed.
5. With your favourite takeaway.
6. And bingeworthy TV that you can pause WHENEVER YOU WANT for cuddle breaks and naps.
7. You love the idea of a romantic holiday.
8. Especially if there are spas and jacuzzis and room service.
9. But planning one is sooooo hard.
10. You two know that daily life is more than enough work.
11. Which means you're always congratulating each other on little victories.
12. But are also always secretly wishing your partner was way less lazy than you.
13. You spend every morning waiting out the alarm, hoping the other one will get up first.
14. Basically everything is a competition...
15. To see who can get out of doing the most things.
16. You're both constantly hinting that you guys should just order pizza instead of cooking dinner.
17. But no one will ever come right out and SAY it.
18. One of you is always talking about joining the gym.
19. And the other one is always smiling and nodding because they can't be bothered to point out that will never happen.
20. Most of your message threads are emojis.
21. And ALL of your conversations are some kind of shorthand.
22. You don't do a lot, but you do what you want.
23. And who needs to do things when you can do nothing together?
Maybe you're not lazy, maybe you just appreciate what you have.