1. Trying to build a professional wardrobe, but instead just acquiring more jeans and T-shirts.
2. Working a crappy part-time job.
3. And trying to save money.
4. Crying over student loans every single day.
5. Finding out who your real friends are.
6. Hating your part-time job.
7. Constantly wondering what to do with your life.
8. Seeing on Facebook that high school friends have gotten married.
9. And seeing on Facebook that high school friends have also had babies.
10. Attempting dating apps.
11. Eating the cheapest food you can find.
12. Staying up way too late.
13. Then regretting it the next day.
14. Quitting dating apps forever.
15. Narrowing down your real friends even more.
16. Trying to act more mature. Whatever that means.
17. Still hating your part-time job.
18. Stressing about your career goals.
19. Then pulling yourself together.
20. Drinking a little.*
21. Racking up quite a credit card bill.
22. Developing an unhealthy obsession with coffee.
23. And stalking your high school friends on Facebook, only to find out they’re still getting married and still having babies.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!