We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Splendid Spoon breakfast + lunch subscription which makes it easy to add more fruits, veggies, and whole grains to your diet without any extra effort (read: shopping or meal prepping) on your part. Basically, just grab a protein-packed smoothie and veggie-filled soup or bowl from your fridge before you head out the door and you're in business, baby.
Every week you'll have your pick of 50+ plant-based meals which you'll narrow down to five smoothies and five soup and grain bowls.
Promising review: "I very much enjoy these shakes and bowls. There is a wide variety and pretty much every flavor I have tried has been yummy! The best part is that they are delivered weekly to my door and all I have to do is heat them up!" —Dawn
Get it from Spendid Spoon for $75 (originally $100).
2. A bottle of Kenra's Platinum Blow-Dry Spray which allows you to cut your drying time in HALF and acts as a thermal protectant and frizz tamer all the while. It's now racked up over 13,000 5-star reviews as well as a following on TikTok, sooo safe to say it's universally loved.
Promising review: "I LOVE the smell of this! Bought it due to frizzing from coloring my hair, but really didn't believe that it shortened drying time. I mean, how can something putting moisture on you hair shorten the drying time, right? I was shocked. I don't know if it cut it down by 50%, but I did notice blow-drying my hair took quit a bit less time. I am sold on this stuff. Makes my hair feel like silk, but not greasy (I was worried about it making my hair greasy) and it takes only a few sprays to get the results. I hold it about 15 inches from my head and spray the top, both sides, and the back once, then rub it in with my hands. Perfect!" —Janice C. Henderson
Get it from Amazon for $24.49+ (available in two sizes and packs of one or two).
3. Or — if it's already decided that you're definitely not washing your hair today — a leave-in conditioning cream certain to keep your locks smooth and frizz free for up to three days thanks to a formula rich in argan oil. That way, you don't have to worry about shampooing, conditioning, brushing, drying, and styling all before you can step out the door.
Psst! You can use this on DRY hair *and* would you just look at that price!
Promising review: "I'm very impressed with this product! I have badly damaged hair like a bird's nest due to frequent hair coloring, Japanese perm, and hot tools for styling. I was at first reluctant to buy this since it was so cheap and I normally use expensive salon brands. Since I've been using so many products and it didn't take away the tangle or frizz very well, I decided to purchase this product based on its high reviews. I am so glad I did! It got rid of my tangles and made my hair very soft and smooth. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it won't work as well. In this case it worked spectacularly! I am also impressed with the smell. I am very allergic to perfume and this has a very light, fruity smell that didn't cause me to sneeze." —honeydew
Get it from Amazon for $2.97.
4. A cropped brami tank — AKA a 2-in-1 bra + cami — so you don't have to worry about finding your one and only bra that *doesn't* have an underwire poking out/hook missing.
Promising review: "Love this top so much! The medium fits perfectly! I was expecting the thin pads similar to what is in a swimsuit or sports bra, but these pads feel more like an actual bra and gives good coverage and support! The crop length hits perfect 👌 10/10 would recommend" —Heather K.
5. A Yes Plz Coffee subscription to ensure you get new beans delivered straight to your door every week (or every other week, or once a month — you get it). That way you'll have one less excuse as to why you just had to wait in line at Starbucks even though cars were wrapping around the block...
Beans for the single-origin releases and blends are sourced from around the world before being roasted in Los Angeles. And you can trust the guys behind Yes Plz — Tony (Tonx) Konecny and Sumi Ali — as the coffee-obsessed duo worked as baristas, head roasters, and "nomadic coffee consulters" at beloved joints like Intelligentsia, Blue Bottle, and Victrola Coffee before diving into their own direct-to-consumer roasting company.
Get it from Yes Plz Coffee for $17+ (available in two sizes and your choice of one to four shipments a month).
6. And — if you prefer your joe over ice — a HyperChiller beverage cooler which allows you to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds flat. Just make a promise with yourself — that you'll fill the container with water and keep it in your freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
The dishwasher-safe container can also be used to cool chill tea, juice, wine, or whatever else you feel like drinking. No water comes into contact with your beverage, so you don't have to worry about dilution, either.
Promising review: "I am an avid (i.e. daily) iced coffee drinker, but I have been extremely hesitant to make my own iced coffee at home because I didn’t want the bitter flavor from two-day old coffee or the watered-down nature of just adding ice to coffee. Thanks to the HyperChiller, I have now found a solution!!! The HyperChiller worked like a CHARM today!!! I was able to create my own iced coffee directly from my coffee maker in the comfort of my own home. I guarantee this item will be used frequently! Great job!" —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon $23.99.
7. A nick-free hair remover so you don't have to pull out your razor, at-home wax kit, or epilator just because you checked the weather and today calls for a mini skirt, not full-length pants like you'd planned for.
Ofc there is nothing wrong with body hair and you can def rock a skirt with leg hair, too — so do what feels right to you!
Promising review: "I love love love this shaver. It works great. Easy to use. Its design is a comfortable fit in my hand. The side grips allow no slipping. The more I use it the smoother my legs are. I have coarse hair and trouble with razor burn and ingrown hairs. This unit feels like an exfoliant treatment each time I use it. Really great. No irritation. I highly recommend it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
8. A rapid egg cooker that's simple, quick, and consistent when it comes to making soft, medium, and hard-boiled eggs. Let's be real, if I had to go through the trouble of making them the old-fashioned way, I'd probably just pull out a Toaster Strudel instead.
The 1-pound appliance has room for six eggs and an auto-shutoff function which prevents overcooking.
Promising review: "I love hard-boiled eggs for protein, especially when I’m on the go as a student/worker, but it’s hard to wait for the water to boil then put In the eggs and get ready all at the same time. This cooker is amazing!! Saves me time, it’s quick and I don’t have to watch it while it cooks — I can go get ready and then I hear a loud buzzer notifying me when the eggs are done! (The buzzer is really loud; sounds like a basketball game buzzer.) I was surprised how fast the eggs cooked." —OnAJourney
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in eight colors).
Want to know a lil' more? Read through our full review of the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker.
9. A set of clip-in hair extensions to add instant volume to any do. No more burning yourself on a curling iron or leaving the house only to question if you turned off said curling iron 30 minutes later!
Promising review: "This was the best $9 I've spent in a long time! The color is a perfect match to my hair. The hair is very long — I cut at least 12 inches off. It stays in place very well. This is a fun addition to my going out look." —SBonert
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in six lengths and 53 colors).
Find out more in my colleague's Reecho hair extensions deep dive!
10. Similarly, INH Hair's Sammy messy bun — the answer to a perfectly tousled look — no finessing necessary! Pick up a pair and you can even master space buns like the model below.
INH Hair is a woman-owned small biz based in Los Angeles. They aim to get you the best quality and trendiest styles and boost your confidence. Their buns are made of vegan synthetic fiber from Japan. Make sure to read their tips on styling and care!
Promising review (for the messy bun): "My bun game has gone to a new level! Very easy to apply and the feel is very realistic, it doesn’t feel like a synthetic hair! The color match was to a tee. I have quite fine hair so my usual buns look very odd (like a round pot handle vibe) but with the Sammy, I feel so confident and put together. The application was super easy and unlike some of the ponies that make you feel weighted, there was no issues with feeling tightened or restricted on my scalp." —Jia
11. A set of "day of the week" closet organizers so you can wake up knowing exactly what you're wearing and save yourself from trying on every single top you own. (Spoiler: you'll hate every one and end up landing on the first you tried on anyways.)
Each set includes five hangers for Monday through Friday.
White Loft is an Austin-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in growth charts, gifts, and home organization.
Promising review: "These are great! They’ll absolutely make mornings easier with clothes pre-selected for the week. My kindergartner will easily be able to get himself dressed for school. I plan to buy these for my other kids as well so my husband can dress our kids in clothes that actually work together (ha!). Great quality and great idea!" —Stephanie
12. A winged eyeliner stamp for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on. Now, you can stamp 'em on and call it a day.
Promising review: "I just want to make my morning routine as easy as possible. i love winged liner but i don’t have the steady hand for it without mistakes. This makes the perfect and consistent wing every time. Love it! I ordered the 10mm and now i’ll have to try the 12mm!" —Julie B
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in three sizes).
And check it out in this TikTok by @kingaborysiewicz!
13. A "wrinkle release" spray because if you're being honest with yourself, you're 1. Never going to take your clothes out of the dryer the second they're done drying and 2. You're *certainly* never going to iron said clothes before you put them on.
Promising review: "HOLY SMOKES. I wasn't expecting this product to work so well. Literally 10 seconds after spraying and gently stretching as the directions suggested, this was the difference! I let it hang for another 15 mins with a subtle improvement, but the first few seconds after were mind-blowing. Highly suggest this product if wrinkled garments are planning your closet." —Desiree
Get two bottles from Amazon for $15.94.
14. An Alleyoop Pen Pal which is ‼️ four ‼️ products in one and packed into a super nostalgic applicator that resembles a Bic ballpoint. The tiny but mighty gadget has everything you need to touch up your eyes, lips, brows, and high points with just a quarter of the products you'd usually need to rifle through your makeup bag to find.
My BuzzFeed shopping colleague Jasmin Sandal has this and loves it. She says:
"I didn't realize I'd ever use a makeup product in my 20s that had the ability to transport me back to something I used in sixth grade, but here we are; and here I am using a multitool pen... for my face. I gotta say, I love the concept of the Pen Pal from Alleyoop! After using all of the functions (eyeliner, highlighter, lip liner, eyebrow pencil) and as someone who LOVES makeup but was applying as little as humanly possible during lockdown, I think it’s a great tool for anyone looking to streamline their routine. It's ideal to use for touch-ups come the end of the work day, or a subtle, minimalist way to apply makeup in the a.m. The brow pencil is particularly soft and pigmented, and filled in my eyebrows quickly. I just adore the ease of application of each product, and appreciate the universal, does-it-all-for-you concept. Plus, it saves me so much room in my already overflowing makeup bag!"
Promising review: "Such a time saver to have this 4-in-1 tool! I use it daily and love that it is so compact." —Lauren F.
Get it from Alleyoop for $25 (available in three shades).
15. And a set of Olive & June press-on nails you can pop on in a matter of minutes so you don't have to drive yourself to work with wet appendages or try to fish out your MTA card without ruining your already rushed work.
What's included: 42 press-on nails in 21 sizes, non-damaging glue, wooden cuticle pusher, 2-in-1 file and buffer, and prep pad.
Promising review: "I threw these in my cart last minute, and I’m so glad I did! They’re so simple and so cute. They’re so easy to apply too!!" —Meghann M.