1. A fog-free LED mirror you can pop right on your shower wall so you can do your ~entire~ routine all at once instead of having to shave over the sink before or after your rinse off.
Promising review: "This deluxe shaving mirror saves me about 15 minutes in the morning. If you're anything like me, 15 minutes in the morning is like an hour in daytime hours. I really like not having to keep up with and apply the anti-fog sprays to the mirror, which only temporarily work (so I hear). Filling the back with water that goes in the back of the mirror only takes about 10 seconds and discarding the water after shaving takes about five seconds. Shaving in the shower with all the steam makes your shaving experience much closer and comfortable, I find. Like I said, when I wake up in the morning, I stumble to the shower FIRST. No more going to the sink, washing my face, shaving, AND THEN stumbling to the shower. Excellent way to start the day... and with much less stumbling, my chances are much greater in making it to work... LOL" —Nicholas
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
2. An automatic pet feeder that'll ensure your fur baby gets fed at 8 AM right on the dot so you don't get followed around the house while you're trying to get ready.
Promising review: "This cat feeder is amazing! We bought it for when we go on vacation in September but wanted to try it out before we leave. It was very easy to setup, and we have two feeding times a day. It has operated with batteries just fine. It saved our mornings from our two cats crying outside our door for food early in the morning! Have not had any issues with it for over a month. I would highly recommend this product for your vacation or your sanity!" —Amanda Roper
Get it from Amazon for $69.99.
3. A cropped mock turtleneck brami — AKA a two-in-one bra + cami — so you don't have to worry about finding your one and only bra that *doesn't* have an underwire poking out/hook missing.
Klassy Network is a woman-founded small biz from Natalie Rogers. Each of the brand's brami tops is designed with removable padding and you can even buy extras if you need/want!
Promising review: "Love this top so much! The medium fits perfectly! I was expecting the thin pads similar to what is in a swimsuit or sports bra, but these pads feel more like an actual bra and gives good coverage and support! The crop length hits perfect 👌 10/10 would recommend" —Heather K.
Get it from Klassy Network for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–3XL and in three colors).
4. An automatic pan stirrer because you can only be in so many places at once and rn, doing your makeup is a lil' more important than scrambling your eggs.
The arm spins in the pan, disrupting whatever's in it and effectively stirring for you. The future is now!
Promising review: "My husband loves to cook. We have two very small children, so while his meals are mostly yummy, they are also sometimes burnt. This was perfect for him. He's able to turn it on, run into the next room save the day with a plastic bag and a washcloth for whatever blowout-esque mess I'm dealing with, forget he's cooking, run back into the kitchen frantically when he remembers, and arrive only to find the meal practically cooking itself. Best. Gift. Ever." —Jake the ChefturnedDaddy
Get it from UncommonGoods for $25.
5. A set of bedsheet holders that are basically like suspenders for your mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over. Having to fluff up the duvet and rearrange the pillows is enough work already, ya know?
Each pack comes with four bands which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: "Say goodbye to re-arranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these bed bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner." —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
6. A set of six fridge organizers so you'll know exactly where you put your creamer instead of having to take every. single. item. out and watch as your coffee loses steam.
What's included: Five drawers and a dedicated 14-slot egg holder.
Promising review: "I love these things so much. I just got my first apartment with my boyfriend and it looked so messy in our little fridge and now it looks really appealing and everything is easy to get to. The quality of them is so good, I’m honestly impressed. They’re very sturdy and the egg holder is so cute and holds 14 eggs!" —Faith Sperry
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $22.99.
7. An orange peeler if you HATE getting the peel under your fingernails almost as much as you DETEST spending precious minutes separating the pith from the fruit.
Each order comes with five long orange peelers, five short ones with a hole for your finger, and five short ones with a hole for two fingers, depending on which you prefer. They also work on lemons, grapefruits, and limes!
Promising review: "Love oranges but hate getting the peel under your fingernails when you try to get the peel started? You will love these peelers! They are wonderful for starting the peel and slices the skin of an orange, making it extremely easy to peel your oranges. I like the long peeler, while my seven year-old daughter likes the one with the single hole." —frankfromNJ
Get a set of 15 from Amazon for $6.99.
8. A finishing stick that looks like a lil' mascara wand, but it's actually for the hairs on your head! If flyaways are something that bug you, give your hairline a good swipe and watch them be tamed without a fight.
Or if you have textured hair, a 24-hour edge tamer (but reminder: No one has to lay their edges — it's a personal choice!).
Promising review: "Seriously, how on earth does this work?? I have tried everything to get my baby hairs that never really grew back from chemo to lay down and nothing worked. This product works. I mean, it WORKS. So, in the picture I uploaded, the hair that is sticking up on the left side of my head (right side on the picture) is what I am talking about. You can see that there's a good bit of it and that it basically just stood almost straight out. Not anymore. Not with this finishing stick. And it doesn't make your hair crunchy or shiny, either. Y'all, I'm serious! This product is simply amazing." —Liesl McQuillan
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
9. A set of waterproof eyeliner stamps for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on.
This set comes with two stamps — one for your right eye and one for your left. Once you apply the wing, flip the pen over to find a fine tip applicator so you can finish off your look.
Promising review: "This thing is amaaaazing! I pretty much gave up on winged eyeliner because I just couldn’t get it right. Didn’t even know stamps existed and randomly came across this and it had good reviews so I gave it a chance. Got it in the mail and tried it right away and was sooo excited that I used the left stamp for both sides and it looked a little crooked. Then I remembered there’s a right and a left. Tried it again and it turned out beautifully. There’s just something about winged eyeliner that’s so fly. Ohhh and another thing. It’s pretty darn sturdy! I took a nap and caught myself rubbing my eye a little and thought 'dang I messed up my eyeliner' and when I got up and checked it was still in tact! It def lasts all day." —Chrissy
Get it from Amazon for $12.72+ (available in three sizes).
10. An absorbent microfiber towel that wicks water so well, your hair will dry in 50% less time than usual! If you've got thick/long/curly hair, you know what a time suck it can be every morning.
Promising review: "I’m surprised by how well this actually works! I truly have coarse, un-tame-able hair that I must half air-dry and then blow-dry — it’s a science. But this towel really helps the texture of my hair and helps it dry more quickly. Now I can put the towel on when I get out of the shower, then be blow-drying in 15 minutes. Cuts down 'handling' time when it comes to drying!" —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in two sizes and eight colors).
And read one BuzzFeed Shopping editor's full review of the Aquis Hair Towel here!
11. A pair of elasticized shoelaces so when you're running out the door at 7:59 am and need to be at work at 8:00 am sharp, you don't have to waste any time with bunny ears or looping, swooping, and pulling.
The shoelaces can be used on both adult and kid shoes! Reviewers also say these are great for making it easy to remove shoes while going through airport security.
Promising review: "At first I was skeptical that these laces wouldn't hold my shoes on tightly enough, but I decided to give them a try in my Converse Chucks. They're fantastic! I like the way the "hidden" fasteners sit inside the shoes below the eyelets, but on top of the tongue, and I can't feel the fastener at all with my foot in the shoe. I've had them in for around eight months, and they're still just as elastic as ever. They haven't stretched at all and show no signs of wearing out. I loved them so much that I bought five more sets to put in all of my shoes! No more triple knotting my shoes so they don't become untied. I tie knots pretty slowly so these laces have honestly saved me tons of time. I couldn't be happier with them." —lucidity
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 38 colors).
12. A leave-in conditioning cream certain to keep your hair smooth and frizz free for up to three days thanks to a formula rich in argan oil. That way, you don't have to worry about washing, drying, and styling every day of the week.
Psst! You can use this on DRY hair *and* would you just look at that price!
Promising review: "I'm very impressed with this product! I have badly damaged hair like a bird's nest due to frequent hair coloring, Japanese perm, and hot tools for styling. I was at first reluctant to buy this since it was so cheap and I normally use expensive salon brands. Since I've been using so many products and it didn't take away the tangle or frizz very well, I decided to purchase this product based on its high reviews. I am so glad I did! It got rid of my tangles and made my hair very soft and smooth. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it won't work as well. In this case it worked spectacularly! I am also impressed with the smell. I am very allergic to perfume and this has a very light, fruity smell that didn't cause me to sneeze." —honeydew
Get it from Amazon for $2.97.
13. Or a handy bottle of Amika dry shampoo ready to absorb oil and extend the life of your hairdo without the need for water. If you've been trying really hard to "train" your hair between washes (hiiiii, it's me), this will come in clutch.
Promising review: "I saw Amika on a list of best dry shampoos for dark, curly hair, and I'm so impressed. It's a bit spendy, but a little bit goes a long way. The scent is very light and sometimes hardly noticeable. It goes on completely sheer with no white cast and actually absorbs the oils so my hair is soft and shiny but not greasy looking. My curls stay intact even with the rubbing in of the spray, so styling isn't limited to a ponytail anymore!" —Kelly Sobczak
Get it from Amazon for $10.
14. A Daily Harvest subscription to make eating breakfast easy with fruit- and veggie-based smoothies, chia bowls, and lattes!! Basically, if you have five minutes and the ability to work a microwave and blender, you're in business, baby.
When you sign up, you'll choose if you want your meals delivered weekly or monthly and 9, 12, or 24 at once. You'll always have more than 100 options to choose from (including lunch and dinner items) and you can swap your selections, skip a week, or cancel your subscription at any time — there are no hoops to jump through.
Get it from Daily Harvest for $5.99+/per item.
15. A HyperChiller beverage cooler that allows you to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds flat. Just make a promise with yourself — that you'll fill the container with water and keep it in your freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
The dishwasher-safe container can also be used to cool chill tea, juice, wine, or whatever else you feel like drinking. No water comes into contact with your beverage, so you don't have to worry about dilution, either.
Promising review: "I am an avid (i.e. daily) iced coffee drinker, but I have been extremely hesitant to make my own iced coffee at home because I didn’t want the bitter flavor from two-day old coffee or the watered-down nature of just adding ice to coffee. Thanks to the HyperChiller, I have now found a solution!!! The HyperChiller worked like a CHARM today!!! I was able to create my own iced coffee directly from my coffee maker in the comfort of my own home. I guarantee this item will be used frequently! Great job!" —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon $23.74+ (available in three colors).
16. A makeup removing eraser which makes it easy to clean up mistakes, so if you're having one heck of a morning, fixing up your failed cat-eye will at least be smooth sailing.
Promising review: "Why didn’t someone think of this sooner? For years, I’ve been using Q-tips dipped in makeup remover to remove little goofs or mistakes. This is so much better and portable! Erases waterproof mascara marks around my eyes easily. Must-buy product!!" —Katherine Riordan
Get it from Amazon for $7.97.