We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A luscious velvet duvet cover (with matching shams) you can wrap up in like the beautiful caterpillar you are because last I checked, it's already September — AKA prime hibernation time.
Promising review: "I love the way this feels. It's so luxurious and does not make me feel overheated. Seriously one of the best purchases I've made on Amazon to date. My husband can pry my King-size duvet out of my cold, deceased fingers. Not sharing this." —Kelsy Smith
Get it from Amazon for $55.99+ (available in Queen and King sizes and in eight colors).
2. A hot cider reed diffuser for those who've had some ~spooky~ experiences with candles. Incredible scent + no open flame? Yes, please!
3. Some Torani pumpkin pie sauce reviewers say tastes like a homemade pumpkin pie "made by someone who knows how to bake" — and not a sickly sweet imitation.
Promising reviews: "O.M.G.!!! Don't hesitate to get this sauce. Not the syrup, but the sauce. It tastes like a homemade pumpkin pie made by someone who knows how to bake. No bitterness at all and the flavors shine through. Not sickening like some pumpkin-y seasonal fad foods. I just got it today and I had to hide the bottle already. This would be good on ice cream, on a pie, in a coffee, or just a little 'taste' now and then. I already have it on my reminder list. It wasn't super cheap, but the fact that you don't have to pour it on like pancake syrup to get any flavor is great. You don't need a lot. Trust me. THIS IS A KEEPER. PUMPKIN SAUCE RULES!" —Layne McD
"Better than Starbucks! I love this! Don’t like pumpkin spice flavor but enjoy pumpkin pie! This was much more like pumpkin pie. :) Helps me make good coffee for much cheaper at home!!" —Joshua J. Ofstie
Get it from Amazon for $14.34.
5. A MASSIVE 10-foot-by-10-foot throw you and all of your closest friends can cuddle up under when you gather for your annual Friday night Gilmore Girls watch parties.
If you're having a hard time imagining just how big "big" is — this blanket is four times the size of your average throw! And — because this small biz truly gets marketing — that's 7'4" NBA player Boban Marjanovic modeling the gray blanket above.
Promising review: "This is such a great blanket! It is so soft and big that no one is stealing the covers no matter how wrapped up in the blanket they are. Absolutely perfect for couples!" —Andrew N.
6. A painfully cute lil' ghost print if your home's art could use some seasonal swaps. Also can't help but love the meta aspect of having a gallery wall print on your actual gallery wall...
Promising review: "We recently bought an old home (100 years old) and the minute I saw There's a A Ghost in the Portrait Gallery, I knew it would be perfect in our hallway! My biggest struggle was what size!" —Randa-Lynn G.
7. An autumnal area rug that really pulls its weight when it comes to redecorating. This + a few tchotchkes and you can change the appearance of an entire room!
8. A pair of corduroy pillow covers because fall = couch season and these babies not only make your go-to seating choice cozier, but more festive, too.
Heads up: this listing is only for the pillow *covers*. If you need inserts, too, you can get 'em here!
Promising review: "I bought two packs so I could cover four pillows. It is so much cheaper than buying new pillows every time you want to update your colors. These are a beautiful orange color for fall and everyone thinks they are brand new cushions. Little tip: buy the cover that is just under the actual pillow dimensions so you have a fuller cushion. My cushions measure 18 x 18 inches and I bought the 16 x 16 covers. I had to fold them in half to place them inside the covers and then once zipped I fussed with the cushion as opposed to trying to force them in and risking ripping the zipper. It worked perfectly! The texture is really nice, too, almost like fleece but much thicker. Overall, love these and will buy more colors for different seasons for sure." —D. Taylor
Get the set from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in seven sizes and 25 colors).
9. A pack of 350 (!) window clings so you can transform your space even (or especially — I should say) if you live somewhere that doesn't experience the four seasons.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these window clings!!! They make my space look very festive. The clings were easy to peel off the backing, unlike some other window clings. There are also a nice variety of colors, too! I will buy another set to have for other windows." —Happy Wife
Get the 350-piece set from Amazon for $6.99.
10. A cheery wreath that says, "Why yes, fall is my favorite season!!" but doesn't give off any of the desperation you felt while patiently waiting the six months until it was "appropriate" to hang it.
If this isn't the exact design you had in mind, A Wreath of Annie — a Minnesota-based small biz — has 40+ handmade decorative wreaths to choose from, so give the rest of the shop a look!
Promising review: "This is the prettiest thing! I told my friend if my house was on fire it’s the one possession I would grab. It’s stunning. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!" —Heather Corayer Linders
11. A set of coffee-inspired neutral nail polishes if you're trying to spend less money at the salon but aren't about to give up your favorite form of self-care.
Included shades: Tip Your Barista (espresso brown), JJ (warm cinnamon), Coffee Milk (creamy tan), The Usual (lavender grey), and HGC (rosy almond).
Get the five-piece set from Olive & June for $45.
12. A jar of Tonymoly's Plump-kin Retinol Eye Cream which is infused with 10,000ppm of vitamin- and antioxidant-rich pumpkin extract. Basically, that means the potent formula helps moisturize and plump under eyes while warding off wrinkles, sun damage, and inflammation. Sounds p good, ehh?
Promising review: "This eye cream is great. All the benefits of retinol, but not irritating. It's cool and slick and goes on super easily. Not too scented and the packaging is cute yet sturdy. You get a good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long way. Love it!" —Ariel K.
13. A set of velvet curtains ready to be dramatically drawn at night and then ripped open in the morning to let in the fresh autumnal air.
Promising review: "I am thoroughly and I mean thoroughly happy that I bought these curtains! I bought three sets (two panels each) for three windows in the living room. I bought the 108" as I have floor-to-ceiling windows. they just look absolutely amazing with my dark walls. Yes, out of the package there were some wrinkles, but that is to be expected because it's a velvet fabric. The fabric is absolutely amazing — it's good quality, none of the stitching was loose or torn or anything like that, and all of the grommets were set exactly as they should be. If you're even remotely thinking about spending money on curtains... BUY THESE. ...SERIOUSLY... BUY THEM..." —Lexus Cherry
Get a set of two from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in six sizes and 15 colors).
14. A slouchy buckle sweater if your go-to fall fashion is oversized knits but you're looking for something elevated. Pair this with your well-worn black skinny jeans and no one will know you got them from H&M five years ago for $9.99.
This top is part of a collab from The Drop x @lucyswhims (AKA style blogger Suyapa Lucy).
Promising reviews: "Love, love, love this sweater. The buckle detail at the neck gives this sweater a unique and edgy look. It's cut oversized so it drapes comfortably on the body. It's an easy piece to throw on and go. My favorite way to wear this is tucked in the front with skinny jeans and a pair of shoes — any pair of shoes depending on the look I'm going for that day because this sweater goes with EVERYTHING." —Amy
"This is such a fab top! The material is so soft, the fit was perfect, and it looks so expensive on. What a great top! You’ll love it with skinny jeans, faux-leather pants, or leggings. Pair with your favorite jewels for a fab night out (or in)!" —Kristin
Get it from Amazon for $54.90 (available in women's sizes XXS–XXL, 2X–3X, and in two colors).
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime you can give this a spin for free with Try Before You Buy!
15. A 6-foot-long pumpkin, pinecone, and eucalyptus garland that you can drape over your entertainment stand or mantle in a way that's both v stylish but also hides the TV cables you can. not. stand.
16. A pair of fleece-lined faux leather leggings so incredibly soft and warm, you just won't believe it. If you've been eyeing a pair from Spanx but don't have $100 to shell out, they're a great dupe!
Promising review: "I purchased these faux-leather leggings during a late-night Amazon shopping spree. They don't look faux at all, are well-made, and I receive compliments on them every time I wear them. They are also extremely comfortable and fit like a second skin. They are super warm so I probably would not wear in warmer weather but are perfect for the fall and winter. They shape well and stay put! There is no rolling or slipping down with these babies. Put them on and they are going to stay where you put them. I love them!" —Kelly C. Albanese
Get them from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–4X Regular and Tall and in four styles).
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime you can give this a spin for free with Try Before You Buy!
17. An apple cider bath bomb if lighting a fall candle simply isn't enough and your next step is to turn *yourself* into an autumnal stew.
Cocoa Bath Co. is a Fort Worth, Texas-based small biz from Karilyn Folker. This particular bath bomb features luxe ingredients like sweet almond oil and moisturizing cocoa butter.
Promising review: "My expectations were more than met! This bath bomb was absolutely divine! When I opened it, it was beautiful just as pictured, I was almost sad to ruin it when I put it in the bath. The smell was amazing — seriously just like apple cider — and the ingredients made my skin feel so soft I couldn't believe the luxury I was soaking in. If all your products are this great I WILL buy from you again! Thank you so much for such a lovely experience!" —Betsey Linne-Pack
18. A canister of chai that tastes JUST as good as your favorite coffee shop cup. If you already have a stove top espresso pot, you can even make it ~dirty.~
Not gonna lie, I went on a serious reconnaissance mission at my local joint just to figure out what kind of chai they were using and lo and behold it was this bad boy! All you have to do is add water or milk (and ice if you want it cold) and BAM, you've got a chai that could go for $5+.
Get it from Amazon for $18.05+ (available in two sizes).
19. Or a set of five coffee syrups so you can whip up coffeehouse-worthy drinks right at home. The whole pack costs less than two grande caramel macchiatos so you'll save a pretty penny, too.
What's included: 1.7-ounce bottles of caramel, amaretto, toasted hazelnut, Irish cream, and vanilla.
Promising review: "I close my eyes and grab a different one each morning and they're all great. I use about half of what they call a serving and it gives a nice, subtle flavor. And it comes with recipes which I'll try this weekend." —anonymous
20. A hand-knit chunky chenille pumpkin should your barren bookshelf be in need of some seasonal je ne sais quoi.
The adorable pieces come from Kozy Knit Designs — a Gilbert, Arizona–based small biz from Jordan Trudeau.
Promising review: "These are so beautiful and squeeze-ably soft! Perfect addition to my autumn decor! They were handmade exactly as I expected them to be!" —Camilla Avis
21. Or a set of pumpkins fashioned from books for the serious lit lover amongst us.
Root To Vine is a Fort Wayne, Indiana–based small biz from husband-and-wife duo Sean and Amy Geiser. Check out their shop for additional whimsical decor!
Promising review: "I am in love with these pumpkins! I got so many compliments on them and my decor this year. They were perfect for my Halloween book club dinner." —jenlindgren72
22. A pack of mesh ankle socks you can pair with all of your lug-sole loafers and '90s-esque Mary Janes.
Promising review: "These add a little bit more flair to any sneaker or Oxford outfit. I constantly get comments on them. They are delicate given they are mesh but sooooo worth it. Hand wash and it'll be fine, they dry so quickly :)" —Nikki H.
Get them from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 24 different styles/pack options).
23. Some maple leaf string lights if you love the look of the outdoors but don't actually enjoy spending a whole lot of time outside.
Promising review: "One of my favorite things about this product is that it's battery operated, making it easier to put anywhere you'd like! I was afraid that the leaves would look too fake, but I'm impressed. I can't wait to leave them out all season! The only thing I don't like about them is the light flickering option. It's a little distracting, but I want to keep them completely on anyway. If you're on the fence about getting these, I hope yo