We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. Six pairs of trendy gold-plated earrings so they'll have a fresh option to wear (almost) every day of the week.
2. A hydrating Laneige lip mask that'll keep their lips nice 'n' soft throughout the winter months when they tend to get dry and cracked.
3. A set of nostalgic NES cartridge coasters sure to bring your giftee back to simple childhood days when they spent hourssss playing Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong in their mom's basement.
4. A pair of Beats Fit Pro x Kim Kardashian earbuds so your reality TV-obsessed loved one can *~keep up~* with their fave programming even if they're stuck on the subway.
5. A pair of prism spectacles for the recipient who always has a boatload of work to get done but just can't drag themselves out of bed... Now, they can still clock in or finish that essay they've been dragging their feet on without even sitting upright.
7. An initial pendant on a box chain if they want to keep their boo close at heart. Or, actually, their dog — I'd probably want one for my dog.
8. A strawberry Pocky AirPod case that's not only an *incredibly* perfect shade of pink, but also functionally sound as it makes it much easier to track down their headphones in the black hole that is their errand-running tote bag.
9. A set of satin pillowcases that not only have a cooling effect, but are soft on their skin and create less friction so their hair won't get as tangled while they sleep.
10. An electric lighter that's rechargeable, portable, and windproof! Since it has a flexible neck, it's also much easier to use when their candle gets down to the very bottom.
11. A bottle of plant-based cuticle oil if their nails have been hurting from recent cold weather. The natural formula hydrates dry skin and strengthens nails so they can work on growing them out, if that's something they've always dreamt of doing!
12. A handheld milk frother with a faux-wood or -marble finish that does cartwheels around its plain plastic competitors. No moving this gadget out of frame when they take an aesthetic IG shot!
14. A veggie peeler shaped like a gigantic pencil sharpener because while your giftee may be in their 20s or 30s now, this silly gadget will be one of the only things capable of convincing them to eat carrots.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Silly gadget, but my son LOVES carrots and recently discovered the joy of cooking. He’s been perfecting carrot roses and now is willing to eat salads! Worth the money for that alone. I like the leaker side. I hate all the peelers I’ve ever bought because they fall apart while using. This one works and stays together pretty well." —Kristin
Get it from Amazon for $13.90+ (available in packs of one or two).
15. A cutesy keyboard cap for any of your cat-obsessed acquaintances who've been working from home for — ohhhh, THREE YEARS NOW?! It has squishy lil' toe beans they can boop whenever they hit esc, option, or whatever other key they use most often.
16. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess Mascara which will give them a falsies-level look for less than 5 bucks. It seems questionable, I know, but for confirmation you need only to look at the 213,000+ 5-star reviews!!
BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd tried this out and raves:
"As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
17. A set of four sheet fasteners that are basically like suspenders for their mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over.
See them on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I love these! Since I started using them my sheets haven’t popped off once and that used to be a multiple times a night problem because I toss and turn when I sleep. Thank you, TikTok!" —Gabby
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.95+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
18. An oil-absorbing volcanic face roller that works just like their go-to oil-blotting sheets but doesn't create any extra waste! They'll just roll the mattifying stick all over their T-zone (or anywhere else that gets greasy) and soak up excess oil.
And no, the volcanic roller doesn't mess up makeup!
Promising review: "This rolling device is like pure magic. You simply roll it around your oily areas and BOOM the oil magically vanishes into the ball never to be seen again! This is an item that #tiktokmademebuy for sure! I saw a video on TikTok and immediately went on the hunt only to be disappointed that this item was sold out everywhere! I eventually got added to a waiting list here on Amazon and once they had it in stock again, they charged my card and sent it my way! If you have the chance to purchase this and you have oily skin, get yourself on the waiting list if you need to and just kick it until it shows up. You will be pleased. Thank me later. ;)" —Veronica Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $14.49.
19. An $8 tube of Elizavecca Cer-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment which — according to reviewers — delivers results just as impressive as another brand that may or may not rhyme with ~PolaFlex.~
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I saw this as a beauty recommendation on BuzzFeed as a dupe for Olaplex (which I had tried and wasn't blown away by) so I thought I would give it a try — and I'm so thankful I did! My bleached and heat-damaged hair feels so soft, is more manageable, and looks healthier after each use. I agree with other reviewers that it seems like a big price tag for the size of the bottle, but a little bit does go a long way and it is so worth it. I wish it came in a larger size bottle so I didn't have to reorder so quickly." —Carly S. Whitson
Get it from Amazon for $7.70.
20. A Korean exfoliating mitt to scrub away dead skin leaving them ready for a biggggg night in of applying their fake tanner. And if that's not their thing — no worries — it also helps unclog pores, prevent ingrown hairs, and eliminate bumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
Promising review: "Right out of the box I could tell these mitts were going to be exactly what I needed. Excellent quality and easy to use! I’ve tried them twice already and my skin is now incredibly smooth! After I scrubbed my arm, I looked at the mitt and saw it was covered with dead skin cells. I’ll be buying more of these as gifts for girlfriends (in a fun spa gift basket)!" —Danielle Gill
Get it from Amazon for $5.23+ (available individually or as a pair).
21. A tiny lil' cleaning ball with a sticky interior that picks up lint, crumbs, dust, sand, and whatever else is floating around in that black hole they call a purse.
Once it loses its stickiness, just wash it off with water, and it'll be good to go again! Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Best invention! I purchased after seeing it in a TikTok video, and it works soooo well in my purse." —Wenhether
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors).
22. A handy dandy ice roller that'll not only feel INCREDIBLE after some time in the sun, but it also shrinks pores, reduces puffiness and redness, and relieves general fatigue. Some reviewers even recommend using them for migraine relief, too!
Promising review: "I was in the habit of rolling a cold can of soda on my forehead to help with tension headaches and sinus pain but that was cumbersome and not always cold enough. This ice roller works so well to ease the pain from sinuses and tension. It froze very quick and I felt instant relief. The rolling motion even cleared my sinuses and I could breathe better right away. I love this. Would highly recommend." —DT
Get it from Amazon for $17.09+ (available in nine colors).
23. A Bluetooth-enabled eye mask so they can listen to white noise or the sweet, sweet sound of Cillian Murphy telling a "Sleep Story" — in his trademark Cork brogue — on the Calm app (highly suggest).
After a bout of pandemic-induced insomnia I picked up one of these USB-chargeable masks and can honestly say it was LIFE changing. If you're sensitive to light or sound, this mask is where it's at. The contoured, cool-to-the-touch eye pads are super cozy and extra padding on the bridge of the nose ensures no light seeps in. I was concerned about feeling the headphones through the mask and not being able to sleep in my usual position (mountain climber, the hands down comfiest position), but they really are unnoticeable. I can sleep through the night with it on and the Velcro straps have never once gotten stuck in my hair.
Promising review: "Currently I share a room with someone who HAS to sleep with the TV on — not sure if it’s for a night light or what, but it bugs me. They also sleep with it at an annoying volume. This means my dreams are interrupted by 4 a.m. music or commercials and it messes up my already messed up sleep cycle. Being over the constant arguing and back and forth about it, I bought this and I LOVE IT!! The charge is great, they are super comfortable, and they fit comfortably over my head wrap that keeps my braids neat at night. If I play white noise or a sleep playlist, I fall asleep and don’t wake up a bunch in the middle of the night. It also helps with cutting down my nighttime phone boredom use. With the controls right on your forehead I don’t need to pick my phone back up to adjust the volume. It drowns out the TV enough that I can stay asleep with out having my dreams hijacked by infomercials but low enough that I can hear if my kids need me! Also no longer hear them snore or grind their teeth!!" —Rhayvn
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 13 colors).