We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ruffled chiffon blouse with a high neck, dramatic lantern sleeves, and a *bit* of see-through action. Wear it with a nude bra if you're all about the peek-a-boo effect and if not, just slip a cami on underneath!
2. A pair of Levi's Wedgie fit jeans which will show off your best ~asset~ no matter what you throw on up top. Since they come in a bunch of classic washes, you might also want to pick up multiples. 😌
3. A loose button down tank suitable for ~blistering~ hot summer days (::: I cry :::) as well as brisk fall days when layered under a cardigan or coatigan (🤞 those never go out of style). No need to pack it away between seasons!
Promising review: "So as with most Amazon clothes, I ordered a size up. This top is such a staple, though — you need it. It can be worn in any season because it’s great for layering. The material is nice as well. Don’t skip it — just get it!" —Sarah Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
4. A rib-knit skirt you can wear at your natural waist or hike up for a shorter silhouette. It's like getting two skirts in one!
Promising review: "Love this skirt so much, I bought it in four colors. All are true to the photo. The slit is perfect making it easy to walk, but not too high. I wear the slit in the back. On one of the skirts the tag was on the wrong side and the other three it was where the slit was, so I know you can wear it either way. The material is the perfect thickness for all-year wear and it's not see-through. These are a great staple to have." —Lauren Winn
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 21 colors).
5. A pair of high-waisted pleated pants with bow detailing at the waist and ankles as well as functional pockets. Good news is if you really fall in love with them, they're available in 33 (!) colors.
Promising review: "Absolutely perfect! I ordered them in black for work pants but after getting them in I ordered them in multiple other colors because they are now my go to pants for going to work and going out 10/10 would recommend. I waited to make this review to be sure I could afford to buy all the colors I wanted first because I know this product will TAKE OFF when people try them on!" —Addison Stick
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 36 colors).
6. A versatile button-front LBD that pairs with your braided chunky heels *just* as well as your platform Doc Martens. (Just don't forget the socks — maybe two pairs to be safe.)
Almost There is a woman-owned sustainable, size-inclusive brand. You can shop via their site directly (here!) or via Sense Of Shelf, a woman-owned boutique that curates items from small business — most of them BIPOC-owned, sustainable, and size inclusive.
7. A silky satin midi skirt with a silhouette that says "chic" and an elastic waistband that says "I'll give your most comfortable sweats a go."
Promising review: "Wow I honestly had low expectations, but love this skirt! It became a staple in my closet and I’m not one to wear colors or many prints. So silky and smooth, so comfy. Got so many compliments. The band doesn’t dig in and doesn’t look awkward. I can’t wait to get it in different colors." —Daria Z.
Get it from Amazon for $20.21+ (available in sizes XXS—3X and in 13 colors and patterns).
8. A scoop-neck bodysuit you can slip on under high-waisted pants, flowy skirts, or even joggers. This way, you won't have to tuck (and retuck) your shirt every two minutes.
Lacausa (Spanish for "the cause") is a woman-owned, California-inspired clothing brand committed to ethical design. Their small, LA-based team focuses on low-waste production and they donate a percentage of proceeds to different human and environmental rights charitable partners including Black Lives Matter, Lunch on Me, and Cool Earth.
Get it from Lacausa for $58 (available in sizes XS–XL and in two colors).
9. A pair of darted palazzo pants with extra-wide legs that allow for ample airflow. It's basically like wearing a dress, but you don't have to worry about accidentally flashing anyone if a gust of wind catches you by surprise.
Promising review: "These pants as so comfortable and flowy! I stepped outside of my usual skinny jean outfit to try this style — and I never want to take them off! They are great casual pants for work, and can be dressed up for the evening with a fancy shirt and heels. They are as comfortable as pajamas, without looking like it :)." —gretchen nash
Get them from Amazon for $24.28+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 22 colors and patterns).
11. A faux suede pencil skirt sure to deliver on softness, stretchiness, and — something you may not catch from the photos — pockets!
Promising review: "Super cute and uniquely stylish mini skirt. It's made with a double lining so the skirt has a nice high-quality look to it. The outer material is made from a super soft velour-type material and the tassels add the right amount of character. Perfect length and style for any season or occasion." —VIP Anastasia
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 21 colors).
13. A ruffle-sleeve blouse with a dainty floral print because whether Miranda Priestly thinks they're groundbreaking or not, I'll always have eyes for them.
Promising review: "These tops are really cute. They have a loose fit, but aren't too baggy. I can see myself wearing these all seasons. They also go great with whatever bottom you want to pair it with: dress slacks, skirts, or jeans. I ordered a medium which is my usual size." —LauraLynn128
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 26 colors/prints).
14. A cropped moto jacket — in a statement-making blush shade — that you can layer every which way for multi-season use.
15. A tiger tee because you love graphic tops but it was really embarrassing that one time you were wearing a Ramones shirt and someone asked if you liked "Blitzkrieg Bop" and you froze before saying "yeahhhh... I love it!" (Don't worry, this definitely didn't happen to me 🙃.)
Promising review: "The most comfortable T-shirt I own!! I wish they made more prints in this material cause I love it that much! It’s so soft it fits great! It’s thick but not uncomfortably thick! And it fits true to size!" —Kaitlyn Kleveno
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 16 colors/prints).
16. A square-neck top with cinched puff sleeves sure to make the transition from work to weekend (or weeknight drinks 👀 ) easy peasy. ::: Dusts off hands :::
Promising review: "I really love this top! It’s cute and trendy. If you want a more snug fit, I suggest sizing down one. Also the fabric is really nice — different from what you usually get. Overall, this is a great addition to my wardrobe and would recommend!" —Frosty1
Get it from Target for $19.99 (available in sizes X–4X and in two colors).
17. A pullover puff-sleeve sweater you can pair with jeans, wide-leg pants, or a midi skirt depending on the temperature and your mood.
19. An off-the-shoulder satin bodysuit so stunning, no one will even think twice if they see you wearing it in eight different colors. Go on with your bad self.
Promising review: "I love this bodysuit! I got so many compliments and no one believed it was from Amazon! It runs true to size and the blue was absolutely STUNNING! Four of my friends bought it right after I sent them the link! I don’t think it could be any more gorgeous and I’m excited to wear it again!!" —Kierra Scott
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS—3XL and 15 colors/prints).
20. An oversized faux leather shirt jacket you can style just as easily as a jean jacket. Button it up or leave it open if you had time to match what you're wearing underneath.
Promising review: "I’m glad I found this piece because it’s about to become a spring/fall staple. The leather is extremely soft which I love. It’s oversized, just as a disclaimer. The interior is soft and slightly sweater-like which is why it works for the chilly months." —Laila
Get it from Amazon for $53.16 (available in sizes XXS–3XL).
21. A drapey Madewell blouse I *guarantee* French tucks like no other. Plus, the oversized fit means you can slip it on over your head without having to button it and then re-button it when you realize you were off by one.
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite styles from Madewell. I have this shirt in every color I could get my hands on and wear them daily. I even have a couple in black. The shirt is so comfortable, but is nice enough to wear to business meetings. I love that it isn't fitted. My only complaint — and it's a small one — is that I wish the shirt were a tad bit longer in the front." —Britt
Get it from Madewell for $79.50 (available in sizes XXS–3X and in three colors).