Reviewers Love These 27 Pieces Of Clothing So Much They've Bought 'Em In Multiple Colors
And I bet you will too...🛍
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A simple Aritzia tank with skinny lil' spaghetti straps and a midriff-baring cut that pairs exceptionally well with high-rise pants. Hot take: Ain't nothing wrong with those pants being skinny jeans, either!
2. A high-neck chiffon blouse that comes in such a variety of vibrant prints, no one will even be able to detect you own more than one.
3. A silky satin midi skirt with a silhouette that says "chic" and an elastic waistband that says "I'll give your most comfortable sweats a go."
4. A bodycon dress with dramatic see-through sleeves that really show off your guns. I also can't help but think of how dope this would look on someone with a whole sleeve of tats!
5. A pair of natural linen overalls with criss-crossed straps that make me want to run through a field of wildflowers and then dramatically collapse in the shade of a tree. TBH I would ~never~ do that though because I have a very real fear of grass stains.
6. A classic Adidas pullover that looks so freaking cool when layered Princess Di style — over a turtleneck and leggings. I know the royals are a ~touchy subject~ rn, but I think we can all agree that Diana will always be a fashion icon.
7. A dramatic, puff-sleeve shirt with an equally eye-catching keyhole back. Peep my shoulder blades and weep!
8. A ruched off-the-shoulder top in a neutral palette that's sure to match just about everything in your closet. The super-soft, drapey tee also has an asymmetrical hem you can style as dramatically as you please.
9. A puff-sleeve dress with casual T-shirt detailing and an above-the-knee cut. Reviewers say it's like wearing your favorite sweatshirt — just sans pants.
10. A drapey Madewell blouse that French tucks like no other. Plus, the oversized fit means you can slip it on over your head without having to button it and then re-button it when you realize you were off by one.
11. A pair of high-waisted pleated pants with bow detailing at the waist and ankles and functional pockets. Good news is if you really fall in love with them, they're available in 39 (!) colors.
12. A satin mini skirt with a show-stopping print prepared to pull the weight of your entire outfit.
13. A simple V-neck blouse with rounded hemline and chic, crinkled fabric reviewers say does not wrinkle because if all my fave tops have one thing in common, it's definitely that.
14. An elegant square-neck top that gives me major Mila Kunis in Black Swan vibes. If her fictional ballerina character knew about this top, I'm certain she'd have multiple.
15. A pair of Girlfriend Collective leggings with four-way stretch compression fabric that will basically become a second skin. Whether you're doing a high impact workout or taking a lil' midday nappy nap, they're just as comfortable as your birthday suit.
16. A cable knit pullover with a loose, off-the-shoulder fit so you can show off whichever clavicle is really feeling itself.
17. A pair of fitted joggers that are way better looking than my college-era sweats but also way more comfortable than my BC (before COVID) jeans.
18. A pair of Levi's Wedgie fit jeans which will show off your best ~asset~ no matter what you throw on up top. Since they come in a bunch of classic washes, you *will* have trouble picking which ones to get.
19. A pair of knit Amazon Essentials jeggings with thousands of 5-star reviews that almost unanimously state they feel like leggings but look like jeans.
20. A rib-knit skirt you can wear at your natural waist or hike up for a shorter silhouette. It's like getting two skirts in one!
21. A casual blazer with a classic collar and lapel you can layer over a button up for an interview or over a band tee for the photo shoot you scheduled with your BFF, 'cause you need new pics for LinkedIn and your dating profile.
22. A boxy linen pocket dress that really gives you a blank slate to build off of. Pair it with your chunky gold jewelry, platform clogs, or bamboo bucket bag — you name it.
23. A pair of cropped Everlane wide-leg pants with a trendy cut, massive pockets (four!), and high-quality cotton construction.
24. A basic Universal Standard tee engineered for the *absolute* perfect fit. There's the ultra-soft Peruvian cotton, stovepipe sleeves, and curved hem that ensures it's not too long or short.
25. A casual raglan top with lace sleeves that allow for ample airflow if that's something your pits could use.
26. A faux suede moto jacket that you can *literally* wear with anything. There was a time when my mom told me to stop using the word literally 'cause I said it every two seconds, but mom, I swear it's justified in this case!
27. And a lantern sleeve top with a loose, oversized fit that makes it both exceptionally comfy and versatile.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.