We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of lug sole Rothy's utility boots knit with supremely comfortable merino wool that's freaking WASHABLE!!! The second they get ~funky,~ your giftee can just pop out the insoles and toss the whole dang boot into the washing machine for a refresh.
2. The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook with 150 different recipes that incorporate ~delish~ ingredients from the World's Best Grocery Store™
3. A Tonymoly mask set with 13 masks (both full-face ones and under eye patches) that address all sorts of skin woes to brighten, hydrate, and improve elasticity. Your skincare-obsessed bebes will be asking where you got it so they can re-up when they run out.
4. A pound of cereal marshmallows if they're really only buying Lucky Charms for the charms (duh) and tossing away the rest. 😬
The delish treats come from Medley Hills Farm — a family-owned and operated small business based in Ohio.
Promising review: "Amazing! I put them in hot chocolate, Rice Krispies treats, other cereals, or just eat then by the handful. Impulse buy that totally worked out." —Maddison Helsel
Get it from Amazon for $11.60.
5. The Book of Unusual Knowledge for that one friend who always answers Jeopardy! questions before Alex Trebek/Mayim Bialik/Ken Jennings even finishes speaking.
6. A Diptyque perfume-infused bracelet that'll keep them smelling like a million bucks all day long. If they often forget to spritz themselves but *do* remember to put on jewelry then this is just the answer. All they have to do it snip a bit of fragranced rope (it unfurls from its case like Hubba Bubba gum), wrap it around their wrist, and secure it with the included clasp.
The scent — Tao Dao — includes notes of wood, velvet, and lightly spiced sandalwood. Check out exactly how it works by watching this TikTok!
Shipping info: Standard delivery (3–7 business days) is complimentary for all orders. Express Shipping (1- or 3-day shipping) is available at checkout for an additional fee. See Diptyque Paris' full shipping policy here.
Get it from Diptyque Paris for $90.
7. A pair of prism spectacles for the loved one who always has a boatload of work to get done but just can't drag themselves out of bed... Now, they can still clock in or finish that essay they've been dragging their feet on without even sitting upright.
8. An as-seen-on-Shark-Tank seat gap filler they can pop in their center console to ensure they never drop another french fry, phone, or credit card into that evil little crevice!!!
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I have to admit, my expectations weren't very high. I thought it was more of a joke when my husband got this for me for Christmas. Little did I realize it would be one of my most favorite gadgets ever! I don't know if I realized just how many things went missing in my seat gap. It has really saved a lot of things from disappearing into that black hole. It was easy enough to fit into my car and it's soft! It's just like an extension of my seat, except it fits every curve of my seat! There really isn't another product that compares to this. That's why I gave it 5 stars!" —Tessa Forbes
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
9. A good ol' game of Cat-Opoly for the board game nerd who's also o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with their cat. The game works like classic Monopoly except properties are out and rare breeds (see: abyssinians, tonkineses, and Turkish vans) are in.
10. NodPod — a weighted sleep mask that offers gentle, evenly distributed pressure and a light- and sound-blocking experience so they can feel like they're in a sensory deprivation tank minus the water and $10,000 upfront cost.
Nodpod is a woman-founded small business that specializes in these sleep masks.
Promising review: "There's something about placing this weighted thing on my eyes when I'm tossing and turning that lulls me back to sleep. The shape of it is a bit weird — it's not a typical eye mask, it's much bulkier and doesn't fasten on in the same way — but once you get beyond that, this can really be a beautiful thing. I keep it on my bedside table and use it if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep (which happens often) or once the sun rises, and I want to sleep in a little more. If you have sleep issues, I'd recommend trying this novel product." —Veronicam
Get it from Amazon for $34 (available in four colors).
11. A custom Pokémon card in the likeness of their pet!!! You can choose their Pokémon type, species, attacks, rarity, and more.
12. A liquid-, stain-, and odor-repelling classic tee for the friend who — bless their heart — can't wear white without wearing their meal.
13. A full-body bath pillow so they can roll off of their regular mattress and onto their submerged mattress. Not gonna lie, the second time I used this, I did fall back asleep.
The pillow grips to their tub via 21 nonslip suction cups and let me tell you — they don't play around. The first time I used mine, I actually had to put my back into getting one of them to let go. That's not a complaint in the slightest, though, as it didn't move an inch during my hour-long bath! It also comes with a mesh storage/wash bag which I really appreciate.
Promising review: "I can take a relaxing bath now! I have always loved the idea of baths but whenever I'd take one, I always was uncomfortable and just decided they were overrated. Saw this and randomly bought it... ended up spending way too long in the bath. Only got out because of responsibilities... Within a couple of minutes of bath draining, I reached for it I thought and I thought, 'Here comes the reason I'll end up never using this again...' I got back in the tub and took my towel off, expecting to just use my whole naked body to squeeze this thing out... I lifted it up and... what the heck?! It was so light! Hardly anything squeezed out! That was the best part." —Nic
Get it from Amazon for $45.85.
14. An oversized hoodie with a built-in sleep mask that ensures some quality shut eye whether your travel-loving pal is en route via plane, train, or automobile (most likely Lyft or Uber...).
Here's a review from my colleague Ali Faccenda:
"I own this in black and I actually factually REFUSE to wear any other hoodie to the airport. I pull my sleep mask down and it's a wrap, OK?! Asleep before takeoff. When you're wearing it and dedicating your travel style to it like me, then be sure to shout out the Pond Los Angeles that makes it! It's a woman-owned and Asian American-owned small clothing and accessories brand based in Cali that intentionally uses a woman-led manufacturer to create its lovely pieces."
Promising review: "I fly a lot and am constantly trying to find a hoodie with a big hood to cover my eyes so I can catch up on some beauty sleep on the plane. I saw this product on Instagram and knew it would be a game-changer. I was able to use it recently for the first time on an early morning flight, and let me tell you, it is EVERYTHING I was looking for and more. It’s comfy, cozy, oversized, and the eye covers make you feel like you’re in a whole other world and not packed like a sardine on a plane. My over-ear headphone fit perfectly under it, and I got the best sleep I’ve had on a plane — EVER! Like other reviews have said, it is big, so size down if you want something a little more snug. It’s a little big, but I love my stuff oversized, so I am fine. I have been wearing it every day at home and can’t wait to get the black and blush one!" —Heather G.
Shipping info: Free ground shipping on orders over $99 to any destination within the contiguous United States. See Pond Los Angeles' full shipping policy here.
15. A veggie peeler shaped like a gigantic pencil sharpener because while your giftee may be in their 20s or 30s now, this silly gadget will be one of the only things capable of convincing them to eat carrots.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Silly gadget, but my son LOVES carrots and recently discovered the joy of cooking. He’s been perfecting carrot roses and now is willing to eat salads! Worth the money for that alone. I like the leaker side. I hate all the peelers I’ve ever bought because they fall apart while using. This one works and stays together pretty well." —Kristin
Get it from Amazon for $14.75+ (available in packs of one or two).
16. A crochet floral phone charger so there's debating whose is whose if they have sticky fingered roommates or family members!
Keeley's Crochet is a small business based in Brisbane, Australia.
Promising review: "ABSOLUTE 10/10. A wonderful store. Items are such wonderful and high quality. The owner and seller is an absolute delight. Wonderful communication, quick reply time, and extremely understanding." —Mystique
Shipping info: As this item is handmade, reach out the the Etsy seller for more specific shipping timelines/options.
17. A giant Lego storage drawer they can use to house whatever knickknacks have taken over every surface of their home. Heck, you could even get a few so they can stack them into a dresser, desk, or coffee table!
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this storage container! My son got a 1,500-piece Lego set for Christmas and this fits all of the pieces nicely! Definitely recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in two sizes and 11 colors).
18. A chic Modern Picnic lunch bag that ~looks~ like a designer purse from the outside but operates like a cooler on the inside with insulated walls that keep their snacky snacks nice and chilled.
Modern Picnic is a woman-owned small biz from Ali Kaminetsky. I have the brand's Luncher in green faux croc and no one believes me when I say it's a lunchbox! It's just the right size for a small meal/smattering of snacks as it can fit a sandwich and side salad or a few hard seltzers, cheese, crackers, hummus, and veggies. I like that there are built-in slots for my utensils so they don't get lost in the bottom of the bag and the whole thing is rather rigid so if you're carrying something heavy like a drink, it won't drag down the whole bottom.
Promising review: "To everyone out there — you NEED this!! You can use this chic classy tote for: lunch for work, snacks for kids, breastmilk transport from work, IVF injectables (so you can actually leave your house and not carry a cooler). I could go on and on! I want one for every season!! Thank you for making my life classier. The Luncher just makes me smile with all the possibilities it can be used for." —Heather
19. A shower beer and wine holder because sometimes, a bath bomb just isn't enough. Real ones know that true R&R involves a chilled glass of sickly sweet Barefoot attached securely to your shower wall — not perched precariously on the lip of your tub, so why not give your friend that precious gift?
20. A simply genius beard bib they can throw on and suction cup to their bathroom mirror when it's time for a trim because no matter how good of a clean they give their vanity after, they WILL find sharp lil' hairs on their bar soap, in their toothbrush, and all up in the drain, too.
Promising review: "Finally bought this for my husband and I’m not sure why I waited so long. He would always shave over a towel, ball the towel up to 'clean it up when he got home from work,' forget to tell me, and then I’d see it on the bathroom floor or counter, pick it up to throw it in the washer (unaware of what surprise was inside), and beard hair would go EVERYWHERE. My husband can fully shave and then he basically has a full beard again three days later, so this happened more times than I’d like to admit. PEOPLE, DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND BUY THIS NOW!" —Ashley Flaga
Get it from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in five colors).