We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bedsheet holders that are basically like suspenders for your mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over.
Each pack comes with four bands, which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: "Say goodbye to re-arranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these bed bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner." —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors, two sizes, and four pack sizes).
2. A pack of six cord bundlers so you can organize unruly appliances and electronics. No more tripping over rogue laptop chargers or KitchenAid cords.
The bundlers work like any other Command product — with damage-free adhesive.
Promising review: "I have one of these attached to almost every cord-having thing I own, and for maybe $30 in total I feel like my whole life got a face lift. My stand mixer looks better on the counter, and it stays clean even when everything else is a mess. My space heaters store so neatly in the linen closet. I have an HDMI cord bundled to the back of each TV. There's a bundler stuck between my car's dash and console, which holds two phone chargers. Truly, especially for the price, I could not recommend something more highly." —Amber Stewart
Get it from Amazon for $18.
3. A wad preventer to ensure your sheets don't tangle themselves up into a Boy Scout badge–worthy knot *and* not even get clean in the process.
Wad-Free is a small biz from Cyndi Bray. Their products are made in the USA. Just pop the corners of your flat or fitted sheet into the device, and you'll never have to deal with tangling and twisting again! Believe it or not (I mean believe it...the reviews are there) the manufacturer even says that your sheets will dry 75% faster and with fewer wrinkles.
Promising review: "I don’t know what kind of magic makes these things work, and I don’t care, as long as it keeps my sheets from tangling up in the washer and dryer. This saves me so much time in the laundry room. I have king-size sheets that always end up in a twisted cocoon of wetness in both my front load washer and my dryer. Before, I always had to stop the dryer and untangle everything; now I just toss them in with no worries. I admit when I first purchased it I expected it wouldn’t work, but was willing to try if there was a slim chance it might. After washing and drying three separate loads of sheets with Wad-Free, I purchased two more sets for my parents. Friends and family are definitely getting this for the holidays come December." —ZombieQT
4. A four-pack of space-saving clothes organizers because you've maxed out your closet's storage potential, but you aren't anywhere near done curating your wardrobe.
Promising review: "I'm so impressed by these little hangers! I figured I'd cut down on my closet clutter by hanging basic tops from these instead of side by side, but I did not expect four Wonder Hangers to almost double my closet space. These are amazing for work shirts, dress clothes, and stuff you don't necessarily wear every day but want to hang up to avoid wrinkles. They are very sturdy; I filled one with just cardigans and blazers, and it held up just fine. They do get pretty bulky in terms of width, but you're still using far less space than you would if all of the clothing was hanging directly on the closet rod. I'll definitely be buying more!" —Danielle
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three finishes and in packs of four or eight).
5. A pack of Scrubbing Bubbles gel stamps that gradually dissolve with each flush to keep lime scale and toilet rings to a minimum because the less you have to manually scrub your porcelain throne — the better.
Promising review: "What can I say? This smells great and helps deodorize the water closet. It helps sanitize and keeps the bowl clean after every flush...and I can't be the only one who's satisfied when I click, press, and release the little jewel-looking gel tab onto the inside of a sparkling-clean bowl!" —Gino
Get a pack of 12 gel stamps and a dispenser from Amazon for $16.36.
6. An as-seen-on-Shark-Tank seat gap filler you can pop in your center console to ensure you never drop another french fry, phone, or credit card into that evil little crevice!!!
The seat gap filler is flexible and fits into most cars. The pack comes with two gap fillers (one for both the driver and passenger sides), a sticky pad for keeping items like your phone from sliding around, and an LED car light.
Promising review: "I have to admit my expectations weren't very high. I thought it was more of a joke when my husband got this for me for Christmas. Little did I realize it would be one of my favorite gadgets ever! I don't know if I realized just how many things went missing in my seat gap. It has really saved a lot of things from disappearing into that black hole. It was easy enough to fit into my car, and it's soft! It's just like an extension of my seat, except it fits every curve of my seat! There really isn't another product that compares to this. That's why I gave it 5 stars!" —Tessa Forbes
Get a pair from Amazon for $24.99.
7. An affordable electric toothbrush ready to give you a straight-from-the-dentist clean by removing plaque along your gumline, so you don't have to schedule any extra appointments down the line.
This electric toothbrush may sport a cheaper price tag than most, but that doesn't mean it skimps on features. Its bristles are optimally angled at 16 degrees so they surround your teeth while it oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to eliminate plaque. It also has a pressure sensor that stops the brush from pulsating if it can tell you're pressing down too hard. Lastly, there's a built-in timer so your cleaning always hits two minutes.
Promising review: "What a great relief from manual tooth brushing. I usually never like electric toothbrushes, but this one leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean. It also has great features [like a pressure sensor], so it knows when you press too hard on your teeth and provides an enjoyable vibration to the gumline!" —Sal Paradise
Get it from Amazon for $49.94 (also available in white).
8. And — to go with the above — a compact, cordless water flosser that's muchhhhh easier (and more fun, TBH) to use than regular old floss. It blasts away plaque and dislodges food and bacteria so well that your dentist will have no notes at your next visit — just praise.
I am fully at the age where stuff like this gets me excited, and I'm not even embarrassed!!! My teeth feel SO DANG CLEAN after a go with this and my electric toothbrush — so much so that making it a part of my regular routine was très easy. I love that it's fully water resistant so I can use it in the shower (there *can* be a learning curve when you first use it, so it's best to do it in the shower where you're soaked anyway), that a single charge keeps it powered for up to 80 days, and that it has three different settings (pulse, standard, and turbo) so you can get the exact clean you're looking for. All in all, it's a major win for anyone looking to level up their dental hygiene.
Promising review: "I've never owned a water flosser, so this is an oral hygiene game changer. Wish I would have done it sooner." —Andy W.
Get it from Burst Oral Care for $69.99 (originally $89.98; available in four colors).
9. And a set of drawer organizers that can take your drawer from the chaos that is a TJ Maxx sale section to the enviable order that is The Container Store.
The set of four dividers can fit scarves, ties, underwear, bras, and socks as seen above.
Promising review: "No matter how neatly I fold my bras and underwear, they always seem to become a big jumble in the drawer. These organizers are perfect for keeping everything in place, and you won't forget about those items you own that end up buried at the back." —M. Hanson
Get it from Amazon for $15.97 (available in seven colors).
10. An herb keeper because you spent hard-earned $$$ on that stupid lil' sprig of basil, and you're *NOT* about to let it wilt in one day.
You simply add a small amount of water up to the line, then add your herbs! The basket allows for 360-degree air circulation and maintains the perfect amount of humidity to keep your herbs nice and fresh.
Promising review: "I was able to place two large bunches of cilantro and one large bunch of fenugreek. The gate made it super easy to place all herbs neatly, as well as super easy to take the required amount of herbs out. The herbs stayed 100% fresh for four weeks, and I only changed the water twice. Super happy with the purchase!" —Chakuli
Get it on Amazon for $14.99+ (available in small or large).
11. An easily washable drip catcher (or a sink bib, if you will) if *nothing* grinds your gears quite like a soapy counter puddle after you just spent precious minutes cleaning dishes because you're not part of the 1% (aka — the dishwasher-owning class).
Two Lilacs Studio is a small shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon, run by Jacy Stratton.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina
12. A slim storage cart you can shimmy into the dead space between your washer and dryer. The three-tiered unit has plenty of room for your detergents, dryer sheets, and in-wash booster beads, which — TBH — are totally unnecessary but fun to sprinkle in.
Promising reviews: "I bought this for a space between my fridge and the counter/cabinets. Because it is right next to my fridge, I can store onions and potatoes conveniently and shelf items that will eventually be refrigerated, thus freeing up some pantry space. It is easy to roll in and out with the attached handle... I was so happy to find this very narrow solution for my little nook." —Jay S
"Love that this does not require assembly aside from attaching the wheels! It's plenty sturdy enough. The wheels move great. I like that you can leave them to turn 360 or tighten them to only roll straight. I love the sleek design and that it has a solid front side to hide the clutter... I think this would be an amazing spice rack/small bottle storage for the pantry. All in all a wonderful solution to my cluttered shelf!" —Barbara Neely Designs
Get it from Amazon for $145 (available in black and white).
Pssst... If you're looking for a slim storage cart on the lower end of the price range, check out this best seller for $18.69. It's plastic, but does the same job!
13. A jug of CLR — calcium, lime, and rust remover — to remove all the crusties from your faucet 'cause you're not a snob about tap water, but, if you're being honest, it has been tasting a little off lately.
Promising review: "The photo says it all. I have tried so many things to get the hard water buildup off of this faucet, and nothing works. It's hard as a rock! I left it soaking for about an hour in a nondiluted mix and was able to scrub it all off easily. So happy and going to use this for other hard-water issues in our house." —Meghan
Get it from Amazon for $5.28.
14. A 16-piece set of furniture sliders because now that you no longer live in your parents' house, you finally care about adult things like *not* scratching your hardwood floors.
Promising review: "Should have gotten these years ago. They are absolutely wonderful. I can move heavy furniture easily without damaging hardwood floors or getting stuck in area rugs. Because the legs of my furniture are thick and cover them almost completely, I keep them under everything and can move furniture to vacuum. Really great!" —MMLELL
Get it from Amazon for $13.89.
15. An acrylic scrunchie holder so all of your accessories are kept neatly in one spot, and you don't have to go fishing around the side of your bed/couch to find discarded hair ties.
Angelle Felise Studio is a woman-owned small biz based in Orlando, Florida.
Promising review: "Great-quality scrunchie stand; it is sturdy and looks cute! I can’t wait to start my scrunchie collection. ❤️ Also, shipping was super fast! Thanks so much!" —Melinda
16. A surprisingly comfortable ergonomic kneeling chair that will keep your spine in perfect alignment so you don't spend your WFH time dealing with crippling lower back pain.
Promising review: "I'm a 225-pound solid dude; back was killing me. Got this chair, took me a week or so to build up the muscles in my shins to get used to the new weight distribution; my pain is GONE. Love this chair; plan on getting a fancier one down the road, but I'm very happy with this." —AHR_Artist
Get it from Amazon for $109.99+ (available in three colors).
17. Or a seat cushion because despite the junk in your trunk, sitting from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. is taking a serious toll on your tailbone. Give your tush some relief with this thiccc memory foam cushion.
Promising review: "On a long and uncomfortable flight to Hawaii, I managed to mess up my back and tailbone really bad. I even paid to have a professional massage done because seating was impossibly painful, and I work either driving around all day or in my home office. Nothing seemed to help. That’s how I ended up here, looking for some relief. This thing is magical, like sitting on the back of a unicorn while coming down a rainbow. I sat down on it, and all the pressure points were not giving me any issues — was able to drive out of state the next day NO PROBLEM. Outstanding quality, doesn’t just squish down when you sit on it. The one issue is you’ll be pretty high up if you plan on using it in the car, but not a deal breaker compared to my coccyx not killing me and having shooting pain up my leg and back. BUY IT! The cover is also removable and washable." —Mrs. J
Get it from Amazon for $39.94+ (available in five colors).
18. A Cleancult subscription so you never run out of dish soap, laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, and whatever else you keep in your under-the-kitchen-sink arsenal.
Cleancult is a small business committed to creating sustainable cleaning products. You can pick an existing bundle of products (like the 16-piece Complete Home Bundle above) or curate your very own clean routine. Once you pick what you want, you can also specify just how often you receive deliveries.
Get it from Cleancult for $34.99+ (available in 17 bundles).
19. A faux book display that actually hides cords and cables in its hollow interior. If your router is ruining the aesthetic of your bookshelf or media stand, this is the solution!
Covogoods is a Utah-based, woman-founded small business that specializes in storage solutions crafted from up-cycled books.
Not every display will have the exact books shown above, but if you want to check out the titles ahead of time, select 'YES, preview books' when checking out, and enable Amazon notifications so the seller can send you a pic!
Promising review: "I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one, and I’ve been a Prime member since Day 1. This product is EXTREMELY well made and very unique. Plus, it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. And the customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this, but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!" —AmazonEmme
20. A washer-friendly sock organization system because you're sick of running a home for orphaned socks.
The foot-shaped hangers come in a two-pack so you can use one for clean socks and one for dirty. Each holds nine pairs in total and can easily be hung on a doorknob or in your closet or wardrobe.
Promising review: "If you're tired of sorting and pairing socks, then you need this product. I ordered a set for me (one for clean socks and one for dirty socks). The socks stayed secured in and out of the wash cycle and dried well. Great idea for each family member, travelers, and kids going off to college. Can be used for more than just socks. Think scarves, gloves, etc." —valueval
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $18 (available in five colors).
21. A set of sheet keeper bands if nothing sends you into a red hot rage quicker than reaching into your linen closet and pulling out every single fitted sheet *except* for the one you're looking for.
SheetKeeper is a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles.
Promising review: "Great product. Came quickly, and they work great! Such a great idea to keep sheets organized and together while being able to tell what size bedding it is. Will order again for sure!" —devonhansen1
Get a set of two from SheetKeeper on Etsy for