We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Ilia's Multi-Stick was made for on-the-go use so you can swipe on a bit of lip and cheek color whether you're in an Uber, on the subway, or walking to brunch. While you can use a dense brush for application, your finger works just as well so you don't need to carry any extras if you're traveling light.
2. Freck Beauty's Slimelight Highlighter blends with ease and lasts a longggg time so you can apply it once and not have to dedicate even 10 more seconds to touching up your look later on in the day.
3. Glossier Cloud Paint touts itself as the "most user-friendly blush under the sun" and you know what? I'm not about to argue against it. The sheer formula is made to be layered so you can build pigment to your desired level. Plus, all you have to do is dab it on with your finger — no makeup sponges or brushes necessary.
4. Lovoir's Flick Stick was made for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on. Now, you can stamp 'em on and call it a day.
5. NYX's Concealer Color Correcting Palette has everything you need for a lil' touch up whether you're concerned about neutralizing red spots, erasing dark circles, or addressing dullness. This way, no one has to know you were up until 3 a.m. rewatching Temptation Island.
6. LKE Shadow Patches are a makeup bag essential for anyone whose day can easily be ruined by eyeshadow fallout. Forget smudges and smears and perfect your one-and-done application with these smart bbs.
7. Touch In Sol's No Poreblem Primer smoothes out pores and uneven textures so your foundation goes on without a hitch. With green tea extract, the formula also energizes your skin while it's at it. 🍵
8. Neutrogena's Moisturesmooth Color Stick keeps your lips moisturized and lookin' alive for the long haul. With a twist-up design, you never have to worry about sharpening it, either.
9. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer erases dark circles, redness, and acne. If a full face of makeup isn't for you, but you would like a lil' bit of convenient, easy-to-use coverage, check it out.
10. Alleyoop's Pen Pal is ‼️ four ‼️ products in one and it's all packed into a super nostalgic applicator that resembles a BIC ballpoint. The tiny but mighty gadget has everything you need to touch up your eyes, lips, brows, and highpoints so you can carry just a quarter of what you'd normally need to get the job done.
11. Youthforia's BYO Blush Oil provides a unique glow with every application as the color-changing formula reacts to your skin’s natural pH level. Since it's blendable and buildable, you can swipe on as little or as much as you like.
12. Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Eraser Stick makes it easy to clean up mistakes so if you're having one heck of a morning, fixing up your failed cat-eye will at least be easier than ever.
13. Anvirtue's 6-in-1 Silicone Eyeshadow Stencil is just the thing for you if you have ZERO patience when it comes to cutting the perfect crease. Various attachments allow for doe-eyed, almond, and wing effects no matter your eye shape.
14. Nudies Matte Blush and Bronze Stick multitasks like no other with a brush on one side and a colorful balm on the other. Swipe it on your eyes, cheeks, and/or lips for a bit of pigmented glow.
15. Fluide's Universal Crayon will have your whole face shimmering and hydrated with its nourishing (and non-smudge) shea butter formula. Lids, lips, cheekbones, noses — go ahead and apply it wherever you'd like a lil' bit of oomph.
16. Peripera's Ink Velvet Lip Tint is just the ticket for days when you want to put in as little effort as possible. Swipe on the long-lasting emollient formula and go about your day as usual — no sipping through a straw or eating your salad like a Kardashian — because it's that dang durable.
17. E.l.f.'s Eye Tape helps you achieve an ultra-defined liner no matter how shaky your nondominant hand or how little gas you have in the tank.
18. Pholk Beauty's Honeysuckle Rose Hydrating Mist detoxifies and hydrates skin so you always look fresh as a daisy. Just spritz some directly on your face or apply it with a cotton pad as you would toner.
19. Laneige's Glowy Makeup Serum not only gives you an incredible glow when applied before your foundation, but it also keeps oil in check so you don't look like you rolled around in Vaseline 15 minutes after you leave the house.
20. Isle of Paradise's Self-Tanning Drops lend your complexion a natural glow so you don't have to bother with BB creams or foundation. If the bottom half of your face is a different shade from months of mask wearing, mix a couple drops in with your moisturizer to even things out.
21. Revlon's Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller works just like your go-to oil-blotting sheets but it doesn't create any extra waste. Just roll the mattifying stick all over your T-zone (or anywhere else that gets greasy) and soak up excess oil.
22. Glossier's Futuredew moisturizes skin and leaves you radiant with or without makeup. Just swipe on two pumps of the hybrid serum/oil after applying your regular moisturizer, serums, and sunscreen and you're all done.
23. Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel sets and defines your eyebrows for all-day wear whether you're hitting the park or window shopping. With a chamomile and hyaluronic acid formula, it also hydrates and conditions your hairs so they look on-point even when you go au naturel.
24. Vera Mona x Sephora's Color Switch Brush Cleaner allows you to jump between eye shadow palettes without having to pull out a new brush. Just take the one you're using and give it a little swipe on the sponge to remove any leftover pigment.
25. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint speaks to those who love a chill, no-makeup makeup look. The light-coverage mineral formula utilizes hyaluronic acids, plant-based squalane, and niacinamide to lock in your skin's natural moisture and it's topped off with SPF 40 to shield you from UVA, UVB, UVC, blue light, and infrared rays. 😎
Promising review: "I’m almost excited to put it on. It leaves my skin looking so healthy and I’m able to skip a lot of steps in my skincare which is great for when I’m in a rush. I’m planning to keep this in stock for as long as I can!" —Aggie Y.