We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A biodegradeable bacon sponge on which you can drain grease from fried foods because you could not only clog your *own* drain if you dispose of it improperly, but your whole neighborhood sewer line as well.
FYI: The towel absorbs 10 (!) times its weight in grease and absorbs liquids 20 times faster than other fabrics. Plus, it comes from a woman-owned small business based in Denver, Colorado.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about the bacon sponge but tired of watching everyone use piles of paper towels to drain bacon. It's great at soaking up the grease, and then I just pop it in hot soapy water in the sink, let it soak a while, rinse it out and let it dry and it's ready for the next batch. I like it so much that I'm getting a backup." —Sansa
Get it from Amazon Handmade for $14.99.
2. A fur-eliminating broom capable of squeegeeing enough fur from your carpet that if magically animated — you know, like those brooms in Fantasia — it would transform into a Pekingese.
Promising review: "After 14 years together, I finally let my husband convince me to get an indoor dog. He's a 60-pounder now and sheds so flipping much, my husband was a little concerned I'd be filing divorce papers soon because the hair grosses me out. My mother-in-law bought this for me (probably for the sake of our marriage), and I was so skeptical, I didn't use it for about a month. Once I did, I have been amazed at how much this thing picks up even after sweeping with a regular broom, I couldn't STOP using it! The size is able to reach further under chairs, tables, and couches than I could with a broom and reaches places my vacuum can't. It picks up SO MUCH dog hair, I use it twice a day to keep my floors (where our dog normally is throughout the day) clean. I have even used this behind my bedroom dresser to reach YEARS worth of built-up dust that hadn't been touched. I have already bought one for a friend of mine who has several small indoor dogs, and she LOVES this tool, too. She uses it every day. I really like the hand-held small one too for cloth furniture." —Tina
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in eight configurations).
3. A mint-flavored Venus teeth-whitening pen that can brighten your smile by four to eight shades with regular use. Whether your stains are due to coffee, tea, more coffee, wine, yet more coffee...or soda, this is sure to help.
Promising review: "I have to say, I was skeptical about this product from all the TikTok craze about it but after trying it out, it really does work. I’ve used whitening strips before but those usually hurt my sensitive teeth and I hate the taste of some of the other gels on the market but this one was super easy and didn’t hurt my teeth at all and didn’t taste much different than my regular toothpaste, since I got the mint-flavored one. I used it for a few weeks before my brother’s wedding and it worked like a charm. I noticed visible results in only a couple of days and was able to keep using it until I reached my desired shade of white. 10/10 would recommend for anyone with sensitive teeth and tastes!" —Victoria Bravo
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in packs of two and four).
4. And — while we're on the topic of dental hygiene — a "flossing toothbrush" with two layers of bristles. One layer being regular firm ones, and the other being longer ones that are ten times thinner and mimic floss as they get between your teeth but are gentle on your gums.
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, that specializes in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed to get deeper cleans even patients with "great" dental hygiene might miss with traditional brush and floss routines.
Promising review: "I've been using Dr. Plotka's toothbrushes for awhile now, and I can't emphasize enough how good these are. I'm 55 years old, so I've used a brand or two in my day. These, hands down, are the best I've ever used. The bristles are very thin so you are actually flossing as you brush. Because the bristles are as thin as they are, I just assumed they'd wear out super fast, but I was wrong, it's surprisingly durable. I was skeptical buying this toothbrush after reading through some of the comments that said that the bristles were sharp and painful on the gums. However, the statement 'naturally eliminates 99.9% of bacteria' hooked me, and I'm glad I took a chance. I've never been one that liked soft bristle toothbrushes because I just never felt like it was enough. The bristles are soft — but with a punch. I'm having to use less effort getting my teeth clean because the thin bristles get right in between my teeth. I definitely highly recommend this product." —Lisa Stepanski
Here's what BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope has to say about them: "Growing up, I was the absolute worst at flossing and brushing my teeth. It was so bad, I ended up developing periodontitis, which is inflammation of the gums caused by a build up of bacteria. It causes your gums to separate and recede from your teeth. It's pretty bad. Well, now I obviously go to the dentist regularly, but still struggle to floss my teeth as often as I should. These toothbrushes are such a game changer for me! The bristles at the tip are sooo tiny, I can literally feel them cleaning between my teeth. My gums get red easily if I don't floss enough, and ever since I started using this twice a day, they're no longer red! They look so healthy, and I truly feel like I'm actually getting a good cleaning, compared to other manual toothbrushes. It's gentle enough for my sensitive gums, but gets in deep to prevent plaque. I'm obsessed!"
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $8.91.
5. A ChomChom roller ready to put your regular ol' lint roller to shame. Forget ripping off sheets till you run out — this collects everything in a neat little compartment you simply empty out.
Promising review: "I have a low-pile rug in my living room. I also have a cat with soft, fluffy fur that embeds itself in the rug. During the pandemic, I bought four different vacuum cleaners/sweepers in a vain effort to deal with the hair, but none of them got it all out. A friend recommended the ChomChom, so I went for it (with a certain degree of skepticism), and — by golly, it works. My rug hasn't looked this good in years, and the ChomChom removed enough hair to make another cat. It also did a great job on my armchairs (velveteen upholstery). The one drawback is that it doesn't get into the nooks and crannies, but after going over the furniture with the ChomChom, there isn't much hair left to remove. This is a great product that I'd recommend to any cat owner." —P Lozar
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
6. A tub of The Pink Stuff, which can clean anything you throw at it — pots and pans, stove tops, showers, and even that Mountain Dew spill you "forgot about" in the fridge.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising reviews: "I saw someone using this on TikTok, and I was skeptical at first, but for $7, I thought I'd try it anyway. I am SO glad I bought this! I had a hair dye stain on the bottom of my bathtub for about a year from dyeing my hair at home, and I tried EVERYTHING...nail polish remover, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, Scrubbing Bubbles foam spray, etc., with no avail. I also had calcium stains on the drain of my bathtub and sink that were a pain to get out. This product erased all of these stains with ease and made it look like they were never there! This is your sign to buy this...I am so happy!" —Savannah Martin
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in four sizes).
7. A grooming glove so you can give your pet all the love they desire while covertly brushing away mats and tangles, too. Use it on wet or dry fur (it's great in the bath) and on your feline friends as well.
Promising review: "I was pretty skeptical of this goofy looking glove. But I saw it in an article of '21 things you must have for your cat' and figured, what the heck. My big Maine Coone freaking loves this thing. It is mess free. My favorite thing about it is all of the fur comes off in one piece. It's not messy. And this is half the price than the ones you see at the store in the 'As seen on TV' section. Gonna make it a lot easier to brush my fluffy cat every day." —Breeze
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
8. A wad preventer to ensure your sheets don't tangle themselves up into a Boy Scout badgeworthy knot *and* not even get clean in the process.
Wad-Free is a small biz from Cyndi Bray. Their products are made in the USA. Just pop the corners of your flat or fitted sheet into the device and you'll never have to deal with tangling and twisting again! Believe it or not (I mean believe it...the reviews are there) the manufacturer even says that your sheets will dry 75% faster and with fewer wrinkles.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical about a product that claimed to stop sheets from wadding up in the wash, but I was also very frustrated with sheets wadding up like a burrito and everything still being wet after the third time through the dryer, so I figured I would give it a try. It worked! It wasn't really hard to put on, maybe a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. At the end of the was cycle, the sheet was not tangled at all, one corner had come free, so I reattached it and threw into the dryer. At the end of the drying cycle nothing was tangled! The sheet was not wrapped around anything and was dry. I would definitely recommend Wad-Free." —Hope
9. A liquid callus remover that'll eliminate the hard skin on your hooves (ahem, :::clears throat::: feet) if you're too terrified to face the glorified cheese grater at your local salon.
Promising review: "I found an article on BuzzFeed that mentioned how much customers loved this product. I was very skeptical at first because I’ve tried so many products and techniques to repair my extremely cracked heels. I decided to give this product a go since it wasn’t very expensive. AMAZING. I am speechless. I wish I had taken photos before to show what an extreme difference it has made in just one application. It was safe on my skin, but I would use with caution after reading reviews of skin burn, however this product is the first product that does exactly what it claims to do. I will continue to use. And I’m not embarrassed to go to the nail salon anymore! :P" —K.H.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
10. A self-grooming toy if your baby needs 24/7 scritches and scratches, and they just don't get the fact that you can't do that while you sleep/eat/use the bathroom.
Promising review: "I was skeptical at first, but we have two wall corners that our cats are always rubbing on, and we have to constantly wipe clean. Assembly and installation took less than five minutes for both. I placed them at two different heights, one that would be comfortable for them to rub their faces on, and the other so they could rub their body along. The cats were leery at first, but it didn't take long for them to figure out what was up. Now they're always rubbing against it when they go in and out or walk past. Glad they're enjoying it, and that we not longer have to keep wiping those walls down." —Jason Ross
Get it from Amazon for $5.50.
11. A set of Wonder Hangers, which will ~triple~ your closet space so you can snatch every trending piece you come across on TikTok.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "My only regret was not buying two so waiting for my second shipment now. I was skeptical about this product, but I figured I didn't have much at stake. This product really does work. My son has a small closet, and I was able to hang all of his shirts." —Dana
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
12. A winged eyeliner stamp for those who LOVE the look of winged liner, but can't help but shake like a leaf when attempting to paint them on. Now, you can stamp 'em on and call it a day.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I was a little skeptical this could actually work. I bought it because I was going to be in a wedding, and the makeup artist had to back out, so we all needed to do our own makeup! None of us are girls who are great at doing makeup. However, we wanted to try our best and gave this a shot to help glam up a little. We tested the stamping on our hands first to get the idea of pressure needed and after that, it was ridiculously easy to use. I'm a huge fan of it now, and one of the other girls plans to buy one for her own collection. It's super easy. However, it's not super water resistant, so don't cry but it was smudge and sweat resistant. I applied it at like 10 a.m. and lasted until I took my makeup off post-wedding at like 1 a.m. Love this product!" —Kindle Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.48+ (available in three styles).
13. Some Mighty Patch Hydrocolloid Spot Treatments to speedily pull the pus out of your most worrisome whiteheads. (Sorry that was a gross sentence, but it is what it is. 🤷♀️) Before you head to bed, just slap the dots right on any zits, and they'll work their magic overnight.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about this product when my friend recommended it to me, but it’s honestly AMAZING! If you’re second guessing it, just try it! You won’t be disappointed. I will say, you might need to use a few of them back-to-back if you have some deep or stubborn zits. But overall, these things work miracles!" —Christine Rose Phipps
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $11.69.
14. A snout-soothing stick that helps with all sorts of nose woes from run-of-the-mill dryness and cracks to overgrowths and hyperkeratosis. The all-natural formula — with hemp seed oil, chamomile, jojoba oil, rosemary, and vitamin E — also includes SPF so it'll protect their snoot from the sun, too.
Natural Dog Company is a small biz that specializes in vet-approved balms, supplements, and other health and wellness solutions for pups.
Promising review: "I won't lie, I was skeptical after seeing this product on a BuzzFeed list of pet product must-haves. Our Skipper has had a dry, scaly nose for so long I thought it was just her nose forever. THREE DAYS. In three days, it was totally different! I only put it on twice a day for three days, and the dryness and flaky scales were gone! It's incredible!" —Lan
Get it from Amazon for $5.65.
15. An as-seen-on-Shark-Tank seat gap filler you can pop in your center console to ensure you never drop another french fry, phone, or credit card into that evil little crevice!!!
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought this product because I saw it on Shark Tank. I was a little skeptical at first so I installed it and tried dropping my car keys into the seat gap and surely enough they wouldn't fall in. I tried dropping them from every position; in front of the seat buckle, behind the seat buckle, in the middle of the seat gap, you name it, and no matter where I put my keys, they just wouldn't fall through. This product should be in every car! I'm so impressed by this product I've bought additional Drop Stops for every member of my immediate family." —Amazon Customer
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
16. A set of heel caps so you don't become one with the earth next time you attend an outdoor wedding. 'Tis the season, after all.
17. A finishing stick that looks like a lil' mascara wand, but it's actually for the hairs on your head! If flyaways are something that bug you, give your hairline a good swipe and watch them be tamed without a fight.
Or if you have textured hair, a 24-hour edge tamer (but reminder: no one has to lay their edges — it's a personal choice!).
Promising review: "It’s like mascara for your hair! My coworker told me about this stuff, and I was skeptical. I have wild baby hairs from pregnancy, and they’re difficult to tame. However, this stuff does the job. It’s easy to apply, goes on clear, doesn’t make my hair look stiff or greasy. And it actually does become a smooth as the picture with one or two swipes!" —Losie
Get it from Amazon for $6.29+ (available in packs of one or two).
18. A *silent* dog toy with an ultrasonic squeaker only your pup can hear! That means your super chewer can go to town on their toy without interrupting whatever you're watching on TV.
Promising review: "My mini Dachshund LOVES anything that squeaks! I was a bit skeptical, but as soon as I opened it and squeezed it, he went wild. I love that he can chomp away, and I can't hear a thing. Will be ordering more to replace some of his other toys. Great buy!" —Megan Johnson
BuzzFeed editor Abby Kass just picked one up for her family's pup and here's what she has to say:
"My family's dog LOVES squeaker toys. She squeaks them over and over and over again and especially loves to put on a little show when my dad's in a virtual meeting. I was intrigued by this toy when I found it at the pet store and had to give it a try. I wasn't sure how well it was going to work, but Izzy loves it so much. You seriously can't hear a thing. I even took the toy in another room (without her knowing) and started 'squeaking' it to see what would happen, and only a few seconds later she came running into the room looking for her toy. This toy is amazing. Izzy can squeak all she wants (as you can see in the gif above), and we don't have to hear a thing. If you have a dog who enjoys squeakers, you need to invest in at least one of these toys."
Get it from Amazon for $18.34 (available in two styles).
19. A Neutrogena Makeup Remover Eraser Stick, which makes it easy to clean up mistakes, so if you're having one heck of a morning, fixing up your failed cat-eye will at least be easier than ever.
Promising review: "I was skeptical, but after reading all the reviews, I decided to give it a try, and I’m glad I did. This stuff is great. It’s not greasy, and it doesn’t burn your eyes. It removes every ounce of makeup and leaves my skin so soft and clean. No more makeup cloths or pulling at my eyes to remove my mascara." —becca powers
Get it from Amazon for $8.72.
20. A terra-cotta bear that, when presented with a bag of brown sugar, will bravely say "I volunteer as tribute!"
This adorable little guy can be used a few different ways. To keep things like brown sugar and fresh cookies nice and moist, soak it in some water and then place it in the same container. On the flip side, keep things like chips and crackers nice and crispy by using it dry.
Promising review: "I was a little skeptical about this product but figured it wasn’t expensive so why not try it. I had a container of brown sugar that was hard as a rock! I soaked the brown sugar bear and put it the container and closed the lid. Less than 24 hours later, my brown sugar was soft! So happy with this product!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.47.