We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flocked 5-foot-long faux pine garland you can drape over your entertainment stand or mantel in a way that's both v stylish but also hides the TV cables you can. not. stand.
I have two of these and they are *shockingly* good quality for $10!! The length makes them perfect for hanging over doorways or draping along entertainment stands and I think they're pretty dang realistic looking. I also like that it has two loops on the end for hanging and that the whole thing is wrapped around a pliable wire — so you can shape it to your liking.
Get it from Target for $10.
2. Some pine cone and berry string lights if you love the look of the outdoors but don't actually enjoy spending a whole lot of time outside.
3. Or some normal ol' fairy lights that you can keep out all year long! They're certain to zhuzh up any space, be it an empty windowsill, barren entertainment center, or the top of your dresser because it gets hella dark in your room at night and despite the fact that you're almost 30, that still spooks you.
4. A two-pack of pre-lit Charlie Brown-esque tabletop trees if you don't have room for the real thing or are just looking to fill every square foot of surface space with decor.
The trees take three AA batteries each, so make sure you pick those up if you don't already have them!
Promising review: "These trees are the perfect size for small space decorating. They come pre-lit and are easy to set up and 'fluff.' And the price is right!" —shelley pletcher
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
5. A simple but seasonally appropriate table runner for the host who's entertaining guests this year and wants to impress them not only with their (err, Bon Appetit's) Bûche de Noël recipe, but their tablescape, too.
Promising review: "I bought this for my dining room table and it’s the perfect mix of modern and farmhouse. Really pulls the colors in the room together. It holds up well after being washed too, but make sure you hang it to dry otherwise it will be wrinkled." —Kit Compson
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five sizes and 14 colors/designs).
6. Some frosted Dachshund tumblers that'll come in clutch when you have a hankering for [spiked] eggnog.
Promising review: "I love these glasses. My family always enjoys some chocolate milk on Christmas morning while opening gifts, along with some breakfast goodies. These glasses are so cheerful and will add to the morning. They are strong and can be used forever at Christmas." —jb
8. A set of watercolor evergreen prints so you can update your gallery wall, too. They're digital downloads so (depending on the size you're after) you can print them right at home and then pop them into existing frames!
Maplewood House is a woman-owned small print shop with all sorts of digital downloads available!
Promising review: “Beautiful high-quality image! Included several sizes to choose from, which will come in handy as I decide where I want to hang the print. Easy to download. Will definitely be ordering again!” —Bill
9. A pair of corduroy pillow covers because fall and winter = couch season and these babies not only make your go-to seating choice cozier, but more festive, too.
Heads up: This listing is only for the pillow *covers*. If you need inserts also, you can get 'em here!
Promising review: "I bought two packs so I could cover four pillows. It is so much cheaper than buying new pillows every time you want to update your colors. These are a beautiful orange color for fall and everyone thinks they are brand new cushions. Little tip: Buy the cover that is just under the actual pillow dimensions so you have a fuller cushion. My cushions measure 18 x 18 inches and I bought the 16 x 16 covers. I had to fold them in half to place them inside the covers and then once zipped I fussed with the cushion as opposed to trying to force them in and risking ripping the zipper. It worked perfectly! The texture is really nice, too, almost like fleece but much thicker. Overall, love these and will buy more colors for different seasons for sure." —D. Taylor
Get the set from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in seven sizes and 25 colors).
10. And a beautiful plaid blanket (with tassels!) while you're at it because what is the point of R&R on the couch if you're not fully wrapped up like a burrito?
11. A Balsam forest-scented reed diffuser — with real juniper and pine cones! — for those who've had some ~spooky~ experiences with candles. Incredible scent + no open flame? Yes, please!
The scent is a blend of Frasier Fir, Evergreen, Pine, Cedar, and Sandalwood. It should last for 3–4 months!
Promising review: "I've tried many diffusers with sticks on Amazon, most were weak, no smell, didn't last, or the smell was awful. I've finally found one that is lasting and has a lovely scent. I will be purchasing again and trying their other scents." —barbara salahuddin
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (also available in 42 other scents).
12. A set of three flameless flickering candles if — again — you just can't do the whole open flame thing because :::anxiety:::
The set comes with a 10-key remote so you can turn them on/off and/or put them on a timer.
Promising review: "Too cool! Looks super realistic! Great investment. I was looking for an alternative to actual candles to light up my new apartment and these flameless ones sufficed! Looks so real my sister was surprised and didn't believe they were artificial LOL. The cool thing about them being battery operated is that you don't have to have all the candles in one place. They come as a set of three and I have two on my coffee table and the other one in the guest bathroom. Anyhoo I am about to place another order after I submit this review. I would like to put some in the master bedroom and bathroom! Hmm I think I will put some in my office as well...why not! Thanks, Amazon!" —Diane Diane
Get a set of three from Amazon for $24.29+ (available in five styles).
13. A cheery artificial wreath that says, "Why yes, this is my favorite season!!" but doesn't give off any of the desperation you felt while patiently waiting the six months until it was "appropriate" to hang it.
PS: The reviewer above added their own cinnamon sticks — both for looks and the scent!
Promising review: "I bought these to put on my exterior doors. They are a bit too fragile for outdoors, unless in a totally enclosed area. Wind and moisture would be detrimental. Would be lovely on interior front doors inside a building. I have them hanging on interior room doors for the holidays and they look great. The combination of berries, sprigs and greens is unique and they are lovely. The base is a kind of bendable grapevine. These are a good value for the money." —love to cook
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three styles).
14. A metallic-finish tiered candle if you can always use more tree-inspired decor but *do* already have about 100 Balsam-scented wax melts, plug-ins, and traditional candles.
15. And — to go with the above — a terra-cotta match striker because your neon pink Bic doesn't really fit the winter wonderland theme you're going for...
16. A pack of 329 (!) wintery window clings so you can transform your space even (or especially — I should say) if you live somewhere that doesn't experience the four seasons.
17. A pack of round placemats that will not only catch crumbs, but also lots of enamored glances when layered beneath your finest dishware and cloth napkins. It doesn't matter if you eat off a folding tray table in front of your TV every night — these will at least add a lil' flair.
Promising review: "I was looking for a set of placemats to match a fall-themed table runner. This beige was perfect! There is the slightest gold thread that twinkles and brings a bit of elegance for holiday meals. These placemats have also transitioned to my winter décor with the mix of cream, beige, and gold! These mats are durable and protect my table as well as easy to clean and elegant to boot!" —Jim Angel
Get them from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in sets of four, six, or eight and in 45 colors).
18. A set of vintage-style Christmas tea towels you can drape over your oven door in a way that instantly conveys they're for looks — not use.
Amanda Lawley Designs is a woman-owned, Montevallo, Alabama–based small biz that specializes in custom decor.
Promising review: "I absolutely love love these towels! I try to find special things like these for gifts and these beauties will be a big hit. Received them in a very timely manner. Thank you!!" —Tracy
19. A galvanized tree tray that really sets the mood when backlit by your fave holiday-scented candle or some (blissfully flame-free) fairy lights.
The festive piece comes from Auld Home Design — a small biz with all sorts of seasonal and non-seasonal decor.
Promising review: "Very cute. I needed a Christmas decoration for my coffee table that sits low and this fit the bill. I just filled the back with leftover fake greenery and poinsettias and added a few bulbs. It would also look great with candles. Next year I’ll add the battery operated fairy lights. The trees are very thin so I’m not sure about the durability. I think it needs to be packed away very carefully. I received a number of compliments and I’m happy with this purchase." —Lynne
20. A delicious farmhouse streusel-scented soy candle — in a rustic galvanized tin — you can sniff, sniff, sniff until your partner says, "Hey, I thought you said you were ready to go to dinner??"
Anchored Northwest is a Spokane, Washington–based small biz.
Promising review: "The Farmhouse Streusel scent is divine. Smells of REAL apples and cinnamon. The scent is softer than I like, not much throw for the candle or wax melt but when you get up close and take a sniff the smell is perfection. No artificial smells at all. Would like to see this scent only amplified. Love the packaging. Would repurchase this scent. Already placed my second order with this company to try out other scents. So far the candle is burning longer than I thought it would for size. Actually on par or even lasting longer than the three-wick candles from the big-box store. Love the soy and wood wick." —Carrie Webster
21. A double-walled Christmas tree espresso mug so the second you roll out of bed in the morning, you can embrace the holiday spirit.
Promising review: "Love these mugs, they look so festive and are super adorable. They come well packaged, and look just as pictured. Because they are double walled and Christmas tree-shaped, they don't hold a ton of beverage but just the right amount of eggnog or cocoa. Super pleased with these mugs and definitely recommend!" —stephsea
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.