43 Gifts For Anyone Who Prioritizes Style *And* Comfort
A lil' something something for sisters, friends, future mother-in-laws, and everyone else on your list.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A teddy coat that's positively hibernation ready but also sophisticated thanks to its tailored silhouette and large lapels. Your recipient can use it to dress up any outfit including the most basic (no haters) leggings and a tee.
2. A pair of on-trend high-rise flare jeans constructed with cotton + spandex for a stretchy but supportive fit that won't pinch or constrict during extended wear.
3. A pair of crisscross faux-fur slippers with memory foam insoles that'll have them feel like they're walking on a literal cloud. Since they have a waterproof and slip-proof sole, they can also show them off while running errands.
4. A pair of faux-leather Spanx guaranteed to give your friend the confidence of Sandy (aka Olivia Newton-John) at the end of Grease. Unfortunately they don't come with a drive off into the sunset courtesy of the Greased Lightnin' car, but they are pretty dang comfortable.
5. A 100% cashmere sleeveless turtleneck that'll they'll be able to effortlessly transition season to season. It's the gift that just keeps giving when you really think about!
6. A Slip silk sleep mask for blocking out early morning sun because while they love how their apartment is "drenched in natural light," it just doesn't jive with their sleep schedule.
7. A three-pack of seamless bralettes (depending on what type of ~friend~ you're shopping for 😉) that offer support like the best of 'em but don't require constant readjusting or — even worse — pokey underwires.
8. A three-piece hat, glove, and scarf set if your friend loves a matchy-matchy look but likely lost last season's go-to set.
9. A pair of Birkenstock's ultra-popular Arizona sandals lined with ~winter-friendly shearling~ for those who can't bear to put away their Birks even once snow starts falling.
10. A six-pack of velvet hair scrunchies because sometimes, a ponytail or messy bun is just easier, and these will seriously level up the look. The '90s are alive in more than just Portland, that's for sure.
11. A popcorn-knit cardigan for days when they want to look pulled together but also feel like they're wrapped up in a throw blanket. And who wouldn't want that?
12. A puffy mineral-wash jacket that'll allow them to roll through their day as if they never got out of bed. (AKA my absolute dream.)
13. A Madewell faux-shearling jacket for the friend who'd happily dress like a teddy bear all winter long.
14. A classic blanket scarf that'll soon be the most versatile piece in your friend's closet. They can wear it as a regular ol' scarf, unfurl it into a shawl, fashion it into a travel pillow, or just use to trap their cat/dog in a burrito-style swaddle.
15. An essential coverall (with a ~touch~ of spandex) that offers a one-and-done solution to dressing. No matching tops and bottoms here, folks!
16. A jersey sleep set with tulip detailing they'll certainly pull back curtain style so they can admire their butt. That's something I'd regularly do, anyways. 🤷♀️
17. A Parachute Cloud Cotton robe that's amassed a cult following with its fluffy gauze construction and trendy color palette.
18. A pair of Outdoor Voices leggings with a pocket that can hide all of their secrets. JK, it's much better suited to phones, but who are we to tell them how to use their gift?
19. A set of stretchy, knotted headbands for days when they're all about dry shampoo. No matter the size of your friend's noggin, these boho bands will do just the trick.
20. A cropped mock-turtleneck Brami — aka a 2-in-1 bra + cami — so they can ditch their usual underwire but still get alllll the support they need.
21. A pair of goes-with-everything sneakers that — if your giftee is anything like me — may send them down the Everlane rabbit hole. (It's not a bad place to be, might I add.)
22. A pair of thigh-high boots with soft, stretchy suede and a chunky block heel that prevents blisters and knee and back pain. Finally, a chic and affordable boot you can confidently gift without an accompanying box of Band-Aids.
23. A bodycon sweater dress that they can both sleep in and take IGworthy photos in thanks to its sleek bat-wing sleeves, tie waist, and open back.
24. A wide-brim hat capable of blocking harmful UV rays and helping them on their journey to an Alexis Rose–approved closet.
25. A statement-making knit that celebrates Pride every day of the year and in one of the most comfortable fashions imaginable.
26. A pack of mesh ankle socks they can pair with all of their lug-sole loafers and '90s-esque Mary Janes. If anyone tries to tell them sandals + socks are a fashion faux pas, all they need to do is kick up their feet in these très chic bebes.
27. A loose overall-style jumpsuit if they've "lost" the ability to wear real pants (you know, ones with zippers and buttons) after 18 months of quarantine.
28. A ponytail-/messy-bun-friendly beanie ready for winter #OOTD selfies and startlingly cold temps. A hole at the top of the hat allows them to pull their hair through with ease and an elastic keeps their do in place.
29. A fluffy Sherpa purse that will complete their signature all-Sherpa-everything look. Or, if faux fur is more their thing, that's also an option!
30. A cropped hoodie sure to look just as good on coffee runs as it does sitting on the couch for a 90 Day Fiancé marathon.
31. A ribbed lyocell dress, so simple, they can zero in on a minimal aesthetic or go maximalist with their wildest accessories and shoes.
Promising review: "The lyocell fabric of this dress is soft, comfortable, and resistant to wrinkles! A perfect wardrobe staple that can easily be dressed up or down. The high cut neckline of the dress is also great. I would recommend sizing down if you prefer a more fitted look because the fabric has a lot of stretch to it." —Carr-Lee
Shipping info: For orders with a subtotal of $50 and over, ground shipping is free. For orders with a subtotal under $50, ground shipping is a flat rate of $8. Express and overnight shipping options are also available at an additional charge.
Get it from Richer Poorer for $78 (available in sizes XS–XL and in five colors).