We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of prism spectacles for the partner that always has a boatload of work to get done but just can't drag themselves out of bed... Now, they can still clock in or finish that essay they've been dragging their feet on without even sitting upright.
2. A mind-bending gradient puzzle in case regular ol' jigsaws are no longer a challenge. The 1,000-piece puzzle isn't for the impatient; reviewers say it can take days or weeks to complete depending on how much time you put in.
3. And — to go with the above — a puzzle plateau so no pieces go missing. That name really has a ring to it, huh?
4. The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook with 150 different recipes that incorporate ~delish~ ingredients from the World's Best Grocery Store™
5. A portable massage cushion if they spend a lot of time commuting and would appreciate a deep-kneading shiatsu massage whenever they hop in the car.
6. A ~luxe~ folding Squatty Potty because you *know* it's true love when you and your partner are no longer embarrassed by bodily functions.
7. And (while you're already at it), an easy-to-install Tushy bidet which — if you live together — will save you both serious $$$ on toilet paper and have you feeling clean as a whistle (whatever that means).
8. A cold brew maker with — if you can even believe it — more than 47,000 5-star Amazon reviews! Just think of all the money they'll save getting their caffeine fix at home.
9. And — if they're really always glued to their brew — a clever mug that looks like a whole pot of coffee.
10. A modern canvas that hides a pretty cool secret: Every chronological color strip is from a scene in their favorite movie. Below, we have Good Will Hunting from start to finish!
11. A "Yes Chef" hat for anyone who's still talking nonstop about The Bear and/or Jeremy Allen White. (We're guilty of the latter.)
12. A Framebridge gift card so they can finally frame that print they bought two years ago. And we're not talking any old frame, no — they'll get to pick *exactly* what they want and then it'll be handcrafted before being shipped back to them.
13. A good ol' game of Cat-Opoly for the board game nerd who's also o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with their cat. The game works like classic Monopoly except properties are out and rare breeds (see: abyssinians, tonkineses, and Turkish vans) are in.
14. A box of ~cheesy~ socks if you love everything about them except for the fact that they regularly steal *your* socks and leave little toe holes.
16. A Book of the Month subscription for lit lovers who want to keep up on of-the-moment reads before they become a major motion picture.
17. A pair of Allbirds Wool Runners should you be dating the type of person who says "It's only 25 minutes away?? We can totally walk there!" even if they forget you're spending the holidays in the suburbs and not NYC.
18. A Parachute Cloud Cotton robe that's amassed a cult following with its fluffy gauze construction and trendy color palette.
19. A large leather Madewell transport tote with room for all of their essentials as well as things they 100% won't touch but feel like they should keep on them "just in case."
20. A MASSIVE customizable Toblerone bar or — if you know they just can't pick a favorite flavor — a pack of (still customized) milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and salted caramel varieties. 😘 🍫
21. A low-maintenance countertop garden that is seriously a foolproof way for them to grow their own produce. And I (Chelsea) don't mean foolproof in the way that "a succulent is nearly impossible to kill!" — because I've sadly killed plenty...
22. A wine/can holder because sometimes, a bath bomb just isn't enough. Real ones know that true R&R involves a chilled glass of sickly sweet Barefoot attached securely to your shower wall — not perched precariously on the lip of your tub.
24. A set of gorgeous etched glasses that pay homage to their hometown or perhaps the city where you first met. 💕
25. A gamified core trainer so they don't have to go outside to break a sweat this winter, but they do get to pretend they're soaring through space or hang-gliding over a distant countryside.
26. A pound of cereal marshmallows if they're really only buying Lucky Charms for the charms (duh) and tossing away the rest. 😬
The delish treats come from Medley Hills Farm — a family-owned and operated small business based in Ohio.
Promising review: "Amazing! I put them in hot chocolate, Rice Krispies treats, other cereals, or just eat then by the handful. Impulse buy that totally worked out." —Maddison Helsel
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
27. A subscription-based letter service that will send your history-lovin' boo *real* letters from historical figures — each reproduced on cotton paper or parchment and sealed with a stamp.
28. A Porter seal-tight glass container because when you've been together a long time, practical gifts are where it's at.
29. A spa-esque towel warmer for those who LIVE for taking fresh linens out of the dryer and then immediately cocooning in them.
30. A pair of lug sole Rothy's utility boots knit with supremely comfortable merino wool that's freaking WASHABLE!!! The second they get ~funky,~ your partner can just pop out the insoles and toss the whole dang boot into the washing machine for a refresh.
31. A Q&A a Day journal that makes daily writing way less daunting by only asking one sentence answers from you and your boo. Even better, once it's complete, you'll have a three-year time capsule of your relationship.
32. A luggage-mounted cup caddy if your S.O. is a frequent traveler and coffee is always HIGH on their list of airport priorities.
33. A Diptyque perfume-infused bracelet that'll keep them smelling like a million bucks all day long. If they often forget to spritz themselves but *do* remember to put on jewelry then this is just the answer. All they have to do it snip a bit of fragranced rope (it unfurls from its case like Hubba Bubba gum), wrap it around their wrist, and secure it with the included clasp.
The scent — Tao Dao — includes notes of wood, velvet, and lightly spiced sandalwood. Check out exactly how it works by watching this TikTok!
Shipping info: Standard delivery (3–7 business days) is complimentary for all orders. Express Shipping (1- or 3-day shipping) is available at checkout for an additional fee. See Diptyque Paris' full shipping policy here.
Get it from Diptyque Paris for $90.